★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★. ちらし寿司って、「素」を混ぜ込んでベースを作っておいて、 そこに旬の野菜とか自分の好きな具を加えるようにすると、簡単・手軽にできてイイですよ。 Chirashi-Zushi is easy to make with the use of "seasoning mix for sushi". This video will show you how to make Chirashi Sushi (Chirashizushi), a kind of sushi dish with thinly sliced Sashimi raw fish placed over a bed of sushi. RECIPE INGREDIENTS FOR RICE Parsley White rice Salmon furikake (a seasoned powder for sprinkling over rice) Thin strips of. • Chirashi Sushi (Chirashizushi) is a kind of Sushi dish with thinly sliced Sashimi raw fish placed over a bed of Sushi Rice, instead of single pieces (Nigiri Sushi) or rolls (Maki Sushi).
It is pretty much a deconstructed sushi served in a large wooden platter or a rice bowl. You can make Chirashi sushi from scratch (my recipe here) or take a shortcut version by using. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. You can cook ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★
- Prepare of 250g Sushi rice.
- It’s 250 g of hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- You need 2/3 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- You need of Cucumber.
- It’s of Ham （cut flower shape).
- You need of Small tomato.
- It’s of Lotus root.
- You need of Edamame-beans (fresh young soy beans).
- Prepare 1 of egg (fry with 1 teaspoon salad oil).
- You need of Avocado (cut small pieces).
The word "chirashi" means "scattered," so this is basically a big bowl of rice mixed with fish, vegetables, and additional ingredients of your choice. I like this dish a lot, because it's a delicious one-bowl meal that. So, a chirashi don is basically scattered ingredients on a rice bowl. However, in Singapore, we all know that good Japanese food don't come cheap.
★Flower garden Chirashi – Sushi★ step by step
- Make Sushi rice. Mix vinegar, sugar, salt well. Put mixture into hot cooked rice..
- Make Kinshi-tamago （錦糸卵：Thinly sliced eggs）.Fry the eggs thinly and chop them into thin pieces..
- Make leaves from cucumber. Cut like photo..
- When I make leaves, I use special Thai carving knife. But You can use craft chisel easier than carving knife..
- Make Tomato flower. Cut like photo..
- Make Lotus root flower. Cut like photo. Actually We make flower shape first, and thinly slice. but thinly slice first and cut flower shape is easier..
- Boil lotus root with vinegar water (100ml water ＋1 table spoon vinegar avoid getting brown). and half of flowers put into beetroot syrup. (we use plum vinegar 梅酢 to dye pink）This is no taste, usually we soak sushi-vinegar for a while..
- Peel skin of Edamame beans..
- Put sushi rice on a plate, put eggs, and put vegetables and ham. Serve with soy sauce and wasabi..
Located in China Square Central, Koji Sushi Bar is a casual Japanese eatery that caters to many working crowd nearby. This is also the CBD favourites for. Scattered Sushi (Chirashi Sushi) is often made for special occasions such as Doll Festival and birthdays. This beautifully arranged sushi is the easiest of all the sushi dishes. Prepare the toppings of your choice, scatter them on sushi rice, and voila!