★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★. Party food can be interesting, fun and yummy! These sushi rice balls are very easy to make at home using minimal ingredients, and your guests will love them. Temarizushi is usually cooked on happy occasions like becoming an elementary school student in Japan.
They are usually shaped into rounds or triangles by Steamed sushi rice will be sticky enough that it will easily form into a shape when pressed. Since onigiri is frequently a convenience store food, it is. A wide variety of sushi rice balls options are available to you, such as feature, plastic type, and type. You can cook ★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★ using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★
- You need 8 pieces of Raw Tuna（Sashimi).
- Prepare 8 pieces of Raw Squid （Sashimi）.
- You need 350 g of cooked rice (usually I use white rice).
- You need 2 of table spoons of Sushi-vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk of boiled egg.
Master the art of perfectly spherical sushi balls, starting with this straightforward smoked salmon recipe. A simple combination of Nori, cooked sushi rice, and salmon, it's a delightfully simple appetizer that will look great on your table, no matter the occasion! These cheesy deep-fried rice balls are served with Italian dinners as a side like a bread. AND, since my restaurant is a "no-fry" zone, I had to bake the rice balls – and they turned out perfectly!
★Camellia Rice ball Sushi★ step by step
- Prepare boiled egg. Separate yolk and egg white, and strain the yolk..
- Make Sushi-rice!! Mix cooked rice and Sushi-vinegar. If you don't find Sushi-vinegar in Japanese shop, You can make 25cc vinegar, 2 teaspoons of sugar, 1/3 teaspoon of salt. (Mix together) Today, I used Brown rice for Sushi-rice.(see photo).
- Make small rice ball. and set aside..
- Put two pieces of tuna fillet on top of the wrap, put cold vinegared rice on it, squeeze it tightly, and make a dent on the top..
- Put the yolk on the dented part. Make squid in the same way..
I gave them a nice coating of bread crumbs and then baked them on an oiled sheet till browned and crispy. See more ideas about Sushi, Sushi recipes, Japan food. Spicy Shrimp Sushi Stacks Recipe : Spicy shrimp sushi stacks with layers of sushi rice, cucumbers and avocado in addition to the spicy shrimp! If you have ever made sushi at home you know the rice is the tricky part. Not that it is difficult, just takes the right amount of water, the right cooking Has the recipe for making the rolls and some great ideas for what you will need to make homemade sushi!