Cucumber Sushi. Side Order, Catering. sushi cucumber wrap philadelphia roll [no rice no seaweet]recipe. Raw Paleo Vegan Avocado Cucumber Sushi Rolls. These Cucumber Sushi Rolls are an easy and refreshing way to enjoy vegetarian sushi, without all the hassle!
Cucumber sushi is an easy recipe to put together with friends and family. It's easily adaptable to any diet or taste preferences, and a fun twist on sushi. Cucumber rolls are called kappamaki in Japan. You can cook Cucumber Sushi using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Sushi
- You need 1 box of sushi rice.
- You need 1 of sushi mat.
- You need 5 sheets of seaweed.
- It’s 5 strips of cucumber.
- It’s of Sauce of choice.
One of the most popular sushi rolls, it is easy to make with just three ingredients. Cucumber rolls are called kappamaki in Japan. We know it's not real sushi but we love it just the same. Cucumber Sushi Rolls: Delicious Sushi (Without the Mess). · These Cucumber Sushi Rolls are an easy and refreshing way to enjoy vegetarian sushi, without all the hassle and mess of traditional sushi!
Cucumber Sushi instructions
- Wash the sushi rice and follow the advice on the packaging.
- Put a sheet of seaweed on a sushi mat and then cover it with a thin layer sushi rice..
- Add the Center of your sushi in the middle, I have used cucumber but you could use anything.
- Cut off the uneven parts at the end and then cut the whole roll in half like so. Then cut it in half again to make 4 pieces. (Excluding the “ugly bits” at the end..
- Prepare a sauce, I am using my own stir fry sauce that I also uploaded on my Cookpad..
Cucumber sushi is a healthy, fun and delicious snack for kids. It is quick to prepare and easy to customise to suit taste. My boys call cucumber sushi "pretend sushi" and I guess that is what it is! Learn how to make sushi with this easy sushi recipe! Filled with mango, avocado & cucumber, it makes a healthy, delicious sushi roll.