Dhokla Sushi. Then, take a plastic wrap and add some black and white sesame seeds on it. Well, this Dhokla Sushi with Carrots is an opportunity for everybody to make and enjoy a homemade sushi-like snack anytime they want! It is a fusion of Indian and Japanese cuisine, in which a dhokla.
Güzeloba Mahallesi Lara Caddesi Yavuz Apt. Venez déguster sushis, sashimis, yakitoris, makis, temakis, chirachis. Explore our menu for dishes made from the freshest ingredients, sustainably-sourced seafood and authentic products. You can cook Dhokla Sushi using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dhokla Sushi
- Prepare 3/4 cup of idli batter.
- You need 10 of capsicum strips.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fruit salt.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for brushing.
- You need 3 tsp of cheese spread.
- It’s 3 tsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of black sesame seeds (kala til).
- You need 4 tsp of freshly grated coconut.
Polish your personal project or design with these Sushi transparent PNG images, make it even more personalized and more attractive.
Dhokla Sushi instructions
- Combine idli batter,oil, curd,fruit salt and salt in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Pour 1/3 of prepared batter on greased thali and tap well to spread evenly.
- Steam it on a steamer for 3-4 minutes or till done.Keep aside.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 to prepare one more dhokla thali.
- Cool slightly, loosen the edges and remove with help of flat steel ladle.Keep aside.
- Place a cling film on clean, dry flat surface and brush it with oil and sprinkle kala til and coconut mixture evenly over it.
- Place one dhokla sheet and spread half of cheese and sauce mixture over it with help of butter knife.
- Place capsicum strips overlapping on one side.
- Roll it very tightly,pressing each time while rolling.Make sure that cling foil is not rolled while rolling.
- Place the rolled dhokla sushi on a clean dry surface and cut in eight pieces with sharp knife.
- Now it is ready to serve.