Steamed Dhokla Sushi. Steamed Sooji na Dhokla, Safed Dhokla, Edada was a part of Gujarati Thali that I made. Hubby loved these dhoklas as I was told that Sooji Dhokla is delicious dhokla make more…. Another healthy Indian Recipe, this is a Besan Dhokla and is also known as Khaman Dhokla.
This instant dhokla recipe I learnt when I was working in a school. Dhokla Recipe: A popular Gujarati snack, dhokla is one of the most loved snack across the country that is made in various ways. Gujaratis and khatta dhokla go synonymous. You can have Steamed Dhokla Sushi using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Steamed Dhokla Sushi
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black sesame seed.
- It’s of As per taste Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cheese.
- It’s 5 of Dry red chillies.
- You need 9 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of idli batter.
- You need 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut grated.
White dhokla are popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. white dhokla is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. Dhokla Without ENO recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe – is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. A mouth-watering, nutritious and irresistible Gujarati snack that's healthy. This is a kids special snack recipe prepared with chick pea flour and it is delicious and.
Steamed Dhokla Sushi step by step
- Firstly take a pan add idli batter,oil,curd,salt and mix well,now pour1/3cup of prepared batter on greased thali and tap well to spread. All items shown in first pic..
- Steam in steamer for 3 to 4minutes and keep aside,cool slightly looses the edges and remove a flat steel ladle keep aside..
- Now we have to prepare red garlic chutney,take a jar add red chilli,garlic cloves and cheese in it and grind it as well to make chutney..
- Now place a foil paper apply oil and sprinkle half sesame coconut mixture evenly over it..
- Place one dhokla sheet over it and spread garlic chutney using knife after that place chopped capsicum layer on one side of dhokla sheet,and roll it tightly and put it 15min.in freezer and then cut into small pieces,serve as u like..
- Now it's ready to eat..
Immediately pour the mixture into a bread mould and place it in the steamer and steam for. Ragi Rava dhokla, a very simple snack to make and oil free as it is steam cooked. Ragi is a rich source of fiber, calcium, and iron. When it is consumed it is considered to be a great food for weight control. Dhoklas are prepared with chickpea flour.