Fruity and spicy sushi. Sushi is Japanese food by tradition, but it is currently enjoyed by cultures around the world. Sushi can be served with a number of toppings and fillings, including seafood, vegetables, and spicy wasabi paste. There are many names for types of sushi, depending on the way it is prepared.
A fun sushi made with spiced-up canned tuna, carrots, cucumber, and avocado, rolled up in a nori sheet with lots of tangy rice. A great tasting spicy sushi roll, for those who like extra pizzazz. You can use cooked or raw tuna to your preference to achieve great flavors. You can cook Fruity and spicy sushi using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fruity and spicy sushi
- It’s 1 cup of boiled sticky rice.
- You need 2 spoons of sugar.
- You need 1 of green elaichi pod.
- You need 1 of green chilli (seedless).
- You need 1/2 of mango.
- Prepare 1/2 of watermalon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pomegranate pearls.
Sushi & Sashimi Platters: Chef's selections of today's freshest seafood. Spicy tuna is a common name for different rolls of sushi with two things in common: the use of tuna, and a spicy sauce. The tuna this roll is diced into small pieces, so the size of the initial block doesn't matter. So it's a great solution for odd shape blocks of tuna you might end up having that won't fit any.
Fruity and spicy sushi step by step
- Take boiled rice add sugar & elaichi, green chilli cook for 5 mins.Keep it side for 15 mins.Now take a thick plastic wrap paper.Spread the sticky rice..
- Cut the mango strips and arrange it.Now wrap it..
- Cut the slice of rice.Cut very thin slices of warermelon and arrange on the top of the rice.Garnish with some pomegranate pearls.
- Fruity with little tangy mango juicy watermelon crunchy and sweet pearls hot and spicy with green chilli.Creamy with sticky rice (very flavour ful).
This spicy salmon sushi recipe is one of our favorite "restaurant meals in." There aren't many sushi restaurants near us, and the good ones are really expensive. Instead, we love making sushi at home. It's surprisingly easy to make, and the kids love helping! Best of all, this recipe uses cooked salmon. An easy-to-follow homemade sushi tutorial with lots of tips, tricks and photos to help you roll like a pro along with sushi roll and sauce recipes galore!