Sushi Dhokla. Then, take a plastic wrap and add some black and white sesame seeds on it. Kavitha Sharma shares how to cooking Sushi Dhokla. Showcase your love for cooking with Fooddoo cooking challenge and win exciting goodies from Fooddoo..dhokla recipe
It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas. Gujaratis and khatta dhokla go synonymous. White dhokla are popular steamed cakes made using rice and urad dal. white dhokla is a soft and fluffy steamed snack from the Gujarati repertoire. You can have Sushi Dhokla using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Dhokla
- You need 1 cup of Semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Til.
- You need 3 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 100 gms of Grated cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Eno fruit salt.
Chana Dal Dhokla recipe with step by step pics. Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground Living in a suburb in Mumbai, there was this guy in the vegetable market who would sell dhokla made. Sushi-Dhokla is the same Dhokla batter steamed in yaki nori sheets (made of edible seaweed and usually used as a wrap for sushi). Please note: Currently, there are no ongoing SUSHI airdrops/giveaways.
Sushi Dhokla instructions
- Take a large bowl add semolina,curd,oil,sugar,salt,lemon juice and one cup of water and mix well..
- Add eno salt and mix well..
- Divide the batter in three parts..
- Take one part and steam it for 3 – 4 mins..
- This way make three chapatis.
- Take a polythene and spread the oil and sprinkle some roasted til and place the chapati..
- Now spread one tbsp tomato sauce and also add grated cheese and chopped capsicum and roll it.
- After an hour cut in pieces and serve..
Güzeloba Mahallesi Lara Caddesi Yavuz Apt. Polish your personal project or design with these Sushi transparent PNG images, make it even more personalized and more attractive.