Bread Sushi. These delicious bread sushi rolls recipe is the perfect snack idea. Pick your choice of bread and fillings and your good to go. How to Make Bread Sushi from Cooking International Food Recipes With Michel Daher.
This is a simple, easy-to-prepare yet nutritious menu. Our bread sushi recipe is quick and easy to make with lots of different fillings. It is the perfect twist to the sandwich in the lunch box. You can have Bread Sushi using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bread Sushi
- You need 3 of Bread slices (trim the edges).
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber diced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato diced.
- You need 1 of Carrot grated.
- It’s 1 of Onion diced.
- You need of Roasted bell peppers(Optional).
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper,.
- It’s of Basil leave or any herbs,.
- You need of Cayenne peppet or chilli powder,.
- You need of chopped dill (optional) & little.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hung Curd.
Remove edges from two sides of bread. Your Sushi Bread stock images are ready. Download all free or royalty-free photos and vectors. Use them in commercial designs under lifetime, perpetual & worldwide rights. bread roll, breaded chicken, bread roll, bread roll recipe, cooking chicken bread roll with farzi, chicken roll, easy way of making chicken SUSHI ROLLS- Tips for making sushi rolls.
Bread Sushi instructions
- Make thin slices of bread with a rolling pin..
- Chop the Salads…take 1/2 cup hung low fat curd, all spices and mix till smooth..
- Apply this spread on bread. Arrange salad & roll tightly..
- Cut them in pieces & serve with ketchup..
BreakthroughSushi. bread sushi veg most popular recipes, pasta, corn chowder, irish cream, main dish, turkey soup, cut-out cookies, lobster, quick bread, chocolate, cheese, cold cheese dips, vegetable soup. Flatten the slice of bread with a roller. I call these Roll ups Bread Sushi as well. None of my family members enjoy nori(seaweed) sheets so I use bread instead. Just keep changing stuffing for variations.