☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆. Celebrate happy occasions with these colorful ball-shaped Temari Sushi! Easily the prettiest sushi you can make at home. As you may have guessed, Temari Sushi was named after these brightly colored Temari balls.
As temari means thread balls in Japanese, Temari Sushi, are beautiful and colorful small ball-shaped sushi. Temari Sushi are usually made by pressing rice and fish into a ball-shaped form by Shirley created the gray color of Totoro's head by combining white rice with crushed black sesame seeds. Temarizushi, or Temari sushi, are small and ball-shaped sushi. You can cook ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆
- You need of ・ Rice…300g of pre-cooked rice.
- Prepare of ・ Water…380cc（About 10% less than usual）.
- Prepare of ・ Apple vinegar…50cc.
- It’s of ・ Sugar…1.5tsp.
- It’s of ・ Salt…１tsp.
- Prepare of ・ Kombu (kelp)…１sheet（５cm×５cm）.
- Prepare of Examples of Fun Toppings:.
- It’s of ・ Avocado & Salmon.
- Prepare of ・ Shiso leaves, Dried sakura shrimp & Yukari furikake.
- It’s of ・ Flied minced eggs & Salt preserved cherry blossom.
- Prepare of ・Fake crab.
- It’s of ・Sliced cheese.
- You need of ・ Anything else you like!.
Temari sushi is usually cooked on happy occasions like Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day: March Let's learn how to make colorful Temari sushi. Temari sushi basically consists of parts: the bottom part with sushi rice and top part with ingredients. Asian fusion restaurant in Willemstad, Curaçao. Click to rate this recipe: Create picture-perfect sushi for any occasion with this delightful and easy temari sushi recipe.
☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ instructions
- Cook rice with 10% less water than usual (since you will be adding vinegar later)..
- In a small saucepan, combine apple vinegar, sugar and salt to make slightly sweetened sushi-vinegar. Add kelp, cook until boil and allow to cool down..
- When rice is ready, add the vinegar and mix them well so that the rice will not be too watery and sticky (if available, use a flat container or a sushi-oke: a wooden sushi pot)..
- Lightly round the rice into 12 balls..
- Top rice balls with toppings you like. Place them on a plate or in a square shaped lunch box and enjoy!.
Temari are Japanese thread balls, made by winding colourful thread. Nous vous proposons une alimentation traditionnelle japonaise. Temari sushis aux crevettes et concombres accompagnés d'omelette tamagoyaki. LE foodtruck de sushis en Ile-de-France ! Retrouvez-nous au Vésinet et à Bures!