Easy Box-Pressed Eel Sushi. Making eel sushi at home is much easier than most people think! Just a sushi chef out on adventures making good food from natural ingredients from the local environment. Send fan mail to: Outdoor Chef Life P.
It consists of a raw cave/slimy eel wrapped in swamp weed. It cannot be made by players. Eel sushi can be obtained randomly when selling food to Gourmets in Dorgesh-Kaan. You can have Easy Box-Pressed Eel Sushi using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Box-Pressed Eel Sushi
- You need 1 of Broiled eel or conger eel.
- You need 700 grams of Sushi rice – Steps 4 and 5 in.
- Prepare 1 of Eel sauce -.
Cixi Jia Kang Import And Export Corporation. Sushi press mold that you can layer or top the rice with your desired fillings! The plastic sushi press will easily make "oshizushi" style sushi. I want to use it more to make other molds than sushi.
Easy Box-Pressed Eel Sushi step by step
- For the sushi rice, please refer to Steps 4 and 5 in. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143334-basic-inari-sushi-for-bento.
- Line the bottom of a wide bento box with plastic wrap. Cut the eel and put it in the box. Pack the sushi rice on top. Cover with more plastic wrap..
- Place a plastic container (Tupperware, etc) that's a bit smaller than the bento box on top. Fill with water and close the lid of the container. Secure both together with two elastic bands..
- Leave it for about 30 minutes. When it's done, cut it up with a knife dipped in vinegar-water. As an option, you can brush it with eel sauce..
- For the eel sauce, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143329-basic-tare-sauce-for-eel.
The concept is great just put some stuff in layers and then slice it up. Unagi, or Japanese BBQ Eel, is one of my favorite foods. Whether in, or on, a sushi roll, in a bento, or served like this – Hitsumabushi, the bbq flavor, tender fish, and crispy skin are a triple delight. The majority of Unagi is sold frozen and pre-sauced, and this recipe takes advantage of that. This easy-to-prepare Japanese-style broiled unagi eel recipe is served with vinegared rice.