Sushi Cake for Festive Occasions. Make festive layered chirashi (mixed) sushi shaped like a cake to celebrate Japanese Girl's Day, or Hinamatsuri. It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi. This cake is ideal for anyone who loves a california roll!
How To Cake It Yolanda Gampp shows how to make all your favorite sushi rolls out of sweets! Each of these rolls are made of sweet chocolate jelly roll. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. You can cook Sushi Cake for Festive Occasions using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Cake for Festive Occasions
- It’s 1 block of Fresh sashimi grade tuna.
- You need 1 block of Salmon.
- You need 1 of Salmon roe (optional).
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 dash of Dashi stock granules.
- You need 480 ml of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 of very small amount Vegetable oil.
Make Sushi Cake and Win the Holidays. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Download Sushi cake stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Sushi Cake is Sushi Rice molded and decorated with fish and vegetables so it looks like a cake. It is very colorful and festive, and a great dish for Sushi Cake is perfect for parties, potluck or any kind of special occasions.
Sushi Cake for Festive Occasions instructions
- Tuna thinly slice half of the tuna, and cut the rest into cubes. Salmon thinly slice half of the salmon, and cut the rest into cubes. Cucumber thinly sliced..
- Combine the cubed tuna and salmon from Step 1. Step 1 in a bowl, add the soy sauce and dashi stock granules and mix..
- Coat a separate bowl (flat bottom) with a little vegetable oil. Pack the rice into the bowl, then add the fish from Step 2, and then pack the rice again, pressing down a little..
- Place a plate on top of the bowl from Step 3, and flip over. Shape the thinly sliced tuna and salmon into rose flowers, and add them on top of the rice..
- Arrange some cucumber slices around the fish flowers from Step 4, and it's done. (It looks good if you add some salmon roe around the edges of the plate to taste.).
Try this recipe, and you will surprise people with this unusual but tasty sushi dish! For everyone who loves tropical flavors, this festive cake has it all. Here are some really festive Japanese desserts, from most popular Japanese desserts to wagashi (Japanese confectionery) that will impress your guests! With our easy to use online order form, you will be spoilt with many choices of freshly baked cakes and pastries! Cake Delivery Singapore: Our wide range of cakes will definitely suit your special occasions.