Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing. For cherry blossom viewing (Hanami), make these popular spring-theme foods and go picnic under cherry trees! Every year, Japan's cherry blossoms first appear in the southern island of Okinawa in March then move northwards to the northern island of Hokkaido by early May. Here on the set of Man About Cake, we're celebrating by making a cake that MAC Fans have been asking about for ages – a cherry blossom.
Cherry Blossom Japanese Restaurant, Kenner, LA Home Page. At Cherry Blossom, every dish is created using only the freshest, finest ingredients. We serve only the choicest meats and seafood, freshest rice, and vegetables that are fresh from market. You can cook Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing
- Prepare 540 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 1 jar of Gomoku sushi mix.
- You need 25 grams of Denbu (sweet pink-colored semidried fish flakes).
- It’s 1 of pack Snow peas.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 can of Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
Cats Love Cake is one of our favorite skill games. Cat Loves Cake is a skill game where you have to bounce your cat across the level without hitting any obstacles. Unlock more and more playable animals as you complete levels. Homemade sushi cake is such a regular now in our house now and it has been for a good few years.
Cute and Tiny Gomoku Sushi Cake For Cherry Blossom Viewing step by step
- Cook the 3 cups of rice and then mix in the gomoku sushi mix to make gomoku sushi rice..
- Combine the eggs, sugar, salt, and katakuriko. Divide into 3 portions to make 3 thin omelets..
- Once the thin omelets have cooled, cut into very thin strips so that you have shredded omelets..
- Remove the stems from the snow peas and parboil in salted water. Cut diagonally in half..
- Drain the liquid from the canned tuna and dry fry in a frying pan..
- Add the sugar, sake, mirin, and soy sauce to Step 5 and cook until the liquid evaporates. Break it up so that it's crumbly..
- Line a small rice bowl with plastic wrap. Make a flower with the denbu and the snow peas in the bowl..
- Top the flower from Step 7 with the shredded egg and then top that with half of the gomoku sushi rice..
- Cover Step 8 with the crumbled tuna and then top with the remaining gomoku sushi rice and close the plastic wrap around it. Push down gently from the top..
- You can remove the wrap and serve it in the bowl, or you can leave the wrap on and put it in a bento..
Many times I use raw tuna, raw salmon, raw sea bass or any fresh raw fish I can find available. I chop these into tiny little cubes too and make a layer with just that instead of the tinned tuna mix. Sakura mochi is a Japanese dessert that is pink, just like the sakura (cherry blossom flowers) and is made of sweet glutinous rice and filled with a sweet red bean paste. For the Sweet Mochi Rice Cake Cherry blossom viewing in Japan. Hanami parties are attended by many Japanese to enjoy the short sakura season fully.