Mini Sushi Cakes. I made these mini cakes that look like sushi a while ago and my husband took them to work. How to make MINI SUSHI CAKES. These are actually little cakes that look just like sushi.
They look just like sushi but are made with cake Today, I am sharing a mini sushi cake tutorial with all of you. If anyone in your family has a. I am so excited to bring you this week's video, it was a ton of fun to make and I really hope you all enjoy it! You can cook Mini Sushi Cakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Sushi Cakes
- It’s 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- It’s 1 of 〇Salmon roe.
- It’s 1 of 〇Salmon flakes.
- You need 1 of 〇Shiso leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 can of ●Canned tuna (packed in water).
- You need 4 slice of ●Avocado.
- Prepare 3 of ●Frozen peeled shrimp.
- It’s 1 of ●Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of egg ◇Scrambled eggs.
- It’s 1 of ◇Sakura Denbu.
- You need 1 of ◇Nozawana (Japanese greens).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◆Tuna sukimi (bits scraped from the bones).
- Prepare 1/2 of ◆Green onions.
See recipes for Decorated Sushi Cake, Japanese Sushi Cake too. Mini sushi cakes – Try this for youe nwxt party. Use this cake decorating tutorial to make mini sushi cake. Chirashi Sushi Cake: "Chirashi sushi" roughly translates to "scattered sushi," which is basically a mixture of sushi ingredients.
Mini Sushi Cakes instructions
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap in a pudding cup or a glass that you're using as a mold. Pack in the rice as if you were making hand molded sushi..
- Here's sushi with salmon roe and salmon flakes mixed into the rice. I sandwiched a shiso leaf in-between..
- Here, I mixed the canned tuna into the rice. In-between the layers, I sandwiched some avocado mixed with mayonnaise and put shrimp and avocado on top. It's delicious with soy sauce and mayonnaise..
- Into the mold, press in rice mixed with salt and peppered scrambled eggs, rice with sakura denbu, scrambled eggs, and rice with chopped nozawana..
- Press in the maguro sukimi on the bottom, then pack the rice, green onions, then rice..
- From the mold, take out the plastic wrap with the sushi inside. Flip it over so that the bottom layer will come on top, then serve..
Though this recipe calls for premade "Sushi Taro" Chirashi Sushi Mix. Sushi Cakes: I'm not a professional baker but I trick people into thinking I'm the Cake Boss! I'm half Japanese but I swear that has nothing to do with my ability to make things look like sushi. Cut the mini Swiss rolls in the dimension of the different types of sushi. I made ikura (salmon roe) Now you are ready to assemble your sushi.