Salmon Sushi Cake for Halloween. How do you make salmon temari sushi and decorate it for Halloween? Temari sushi is in the shape of a small ball, which is perfect for small bites. but in. Salmon sushi cake made by Chef Devaux This video will show you how to make a delicious salmon sushi cake. ingredients: – cooked and seasoned sushi rice.
Best Keto Salmon Sushi Bowl Recipe With CauliflowerFood Recipe Industry. Make ghoulish Halloween treats full of Japanese flair with this easy-to-make Halloween salmon temari sushi recipe. Preparation: Fig soak in cold water for an hour. You can have Salmon Sushi Cake for Halloween using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Sushi Cake for Halloween
- It’s 360 ml of For the sushi rice:.
- It’s 100 grams of Smoked salmon slices.
- Prepare 10 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of egg Thin omelet.
BOO! 👻 Our Limited Edition Halloween Salmon Sushi Cake is now available for pre-order on our website! No pumpkins were harmed in the making of this sushi cake. Sushi Torte Sushi Cake My Sushi Best Sushi Birthday Cake Alternatives Sushi Rolls Dessert Japanese Food My Favorite Food. Brighten your holiday with this festive sushi idea!!
Salmon Sushi Cake for Halloween instructions
- Make sushi rice using sugar, salt, konbucha (salted kelp powder) and vinegar, or use ready-made sushi vinegar or sushi powder mix..
- Make a thin omelet and let cool. Remove stems of shiso leaves. Cut face parts out of nori seaweed and keep the scraps since they will be used for the filling..
- Line a cake tin with plastic wrap. Arrange the smoked salmon on the bottom of the pan, overlapping the slices. Put 5 of the shiso leaves on top of the salmon. Spread half of the sushi rice on top of the shiso leaves..
- Make another layer with the remaining shiso leaves and the thin omelet. Tear the leftover nori seaweed into pieces and sprinkle it on top. Spread the remaining sushi rice on top as the final layer..
- Cover with plastic wrap and press firmly with the bottom of a glass or with your hand. Cover with a plate and carefully invert..
- Remove the layer of plastic wrap and make the face cut out of nori seaweed..
- Cut it in slices, like a cake. The omelet didn't stick to the rice very well, so it might be good to spread a bit of mayonnaise on it in Step 4 to help it hold together..
- Since it is a kind of sushi, you could serve it with soy sauce, but since the salmon is already salty, you won't need much..
You can use anything for the filling, I chose to use salmon, cream cheese and avocado. Throws around Halloween candy to serve to Halloween customers. It's authentic and absolutely perfect and a piece of cake to make. I subbed crab instead of salmon but will try salmon too! At our local HEB it's expensive to buy but now I can make my own @ less than half the price and they taste.