Sushi Cake For Hina Matsuri, Birthdays, Parties, or Celebrations!. Sushi Cake for Hinamatsuri 寿司ケーキの作り方 (ひな祭り レシピ) – OCHIKERON – CREATE EAT HAPPY. Then place the white Sushi rice and the Aonori Sushi rice one after another and flatten as well. Turn the loaf pan upside down onto a plate to remove.
It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi, which is also known as mixed or scattered sushi. Hinamatsuri or Girls' Day in Japan is celebrated with special foods, such as chirashi sushi, clam soup, and strawberry daifuku. Beautiful Sushi Birthday Cake by SugarMagicCakes (Christine). You can have Sushi Cake For Hina Matsuri, Birthdays, Parties, or Celebrations! using 0 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sushi Cake For Hina Matsuri, Birthdays, Parties, or Celebrations!
See recipes for Decorated Sushi Cake, Japanese Sushi Cake too. I thought this would be fun to separate into individual portions and eat on Christmas. Doll Sushi Cake For Parties and Celebrations. Hinamatsuri, the name of the celebration in Japan, is marked by families displaying a set of hina dolls in the house and serving special food delicacies that are ceremonially.
Sushi Cake For Hina Matsuri, Birthdays, Parties, or Celebrations! instructions
- Make sushi rice, then stuff into any size mold you like. You can use a regular-sized cup. A paper cup is good, too..
- Next, put some sliced cucumber, canned tuna, denbu, etc. and sandwich it with more rice..
- Remove from the mold, then top with the vegetables, shredded omelet, etc. while keeping an eye on the color balance..
- Using dry spaghetti to hold it in place, use cured ham or sashimi to create a flower..
- To make a flower out of cucumber, use a slicer to cut long, thin strips, then make the flower using dry spaghetti the same as in Step 4..
Sushi Cake is Sushi Rice molded and decorated with fish and vegetables so it looks like a cake. It is very colorful and festive, and We're not sure when or where Sushi Cake was created, but it was probably first made for kids' parties such as Hinamatsuri, the girls'. Almost every house with girls has a set of hina ningyo dolls with anywhere from one to many multi-levels. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. And it makes sense: This is just a new shape for an old-school Japanese party food: chirashizushi, which is vinegared rice scattered with sashimi,and pickled vegetables, and strips of thin omelet.