Sushi Cake for Celebrations. How to make MINI SUSHI CAKES. These are actually little cakes that look just like sushi. So much fun to make for kids and even great for April Fool's Day Description Sushi anyone?
Made of a single layer of rice and a single layer of sashimi. How To Cake It Yolanda Gampp shows how to make all your favorite sushi rolls out of sweets! Each of these rolls are made of sweet chocolate jelly roll. You can have Sushi Cake for Celebrations using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Cake for Celebrations
- You need 450 grams of White rice.
- You need 2 small of packets Chirashi sushi mix.
- It’s 2 of ★Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of ★Katakuriko.
- It’s 1 pinch of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 of ●Boiled shrimp.
- You need 1 of ●Salmon roe.
- Prepare 1 of ●Smoked salmon.
- Prepare 1 of ●Snow peas.
- It’s 1 of Salmon flakes (ready-made).
- It’s 5 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
Dice cut the various sashimi fish and set aside. Note: This site is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for the site to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites. While I'll only ever link to items that I, personally. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about sushi cake?
Sushi Cake for Celebrations instructions
- Mix the rice with the chirashi sushi mix. Boil the snow peas in salted water, thinly slice the shiso leaves..
- Mix the ☆ ingredients together and make an egg crepe. Thinly slice it to make kinshi tamago. (If you use some katakuriko, it will be firm and easy to handle)..
- Line a cake pan with plastic wrap. (This is so that it's easier to remove the cake once made)..
- Line the entire bottom of the cake with the eggs from Step 2..
- Stuff the cake pan 1/3 of the way full with the chirashi sushi. (Use a rice paddle to pack it in.).
- Next, add the salmon flakes and sesame seeds. Try to arrange them so that when you take the cake out of the pan, the layer will be visible..
- Make another layer of rice, filling the cake pan to the 2/3 mark. Pack it in real well..
- Make a layer of shiso leaves and nori, leaving no gaps..
- Last, pack in the remaining rice and press down firmly to smooth the surface..
- Put a plate on top, flip it over, and remove the cake from the pan. The base is done!.
- Roll the salmon up to make flowers, top with the ● ingredients, and decorate it as you like..
Well you're in luck, because here they come. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. Make Sushi Cake and Win the Holidays. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Sushi Cakes by Yolanda Gampp of How To Cake It are easy to follow and delicious. Chocolate jelly roll sponge cake combines with ginger infused buttercream before getting topped with realistic candy toppings!