Doll Festival Sushi Cake. On this day, we set up hina dolls (hina-ningyo) since they are believed to protect girls from bad luck. It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi, which is also known as mixed or scattered sushi. Chirashi sushi is also referred to as bara sushi in.
For the festival, many families with daughters display colorful Hina Ningyo, a set of the traditional Emperor and Empress dolls dressed in kimono, and celebrate this day to pray for the girls' growth and happiness. On this day, Chirashi Sushi and Clear Clam Soup are often served as a part of the feast. Overseas, there are doll-shaped cakes for children's birthday parties, so I took that idea and made a sushi cake. You can cook Doll Festival Sushi Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Doll Festival Sushi Cake
- You need 700 grams of White rice.
- You need 1 of packet Chirashi-zushi mix.
- It’s 4 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Salmon flakes (bottled type is OK).
- Prepare 1 of Ao-nori.
- Prepare 1 of for decoration Nabana (greens).
- You need 1 of for decoration Salad shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of for decoration Salmon roe.
- You need 1 of for decoration Cherry tomatoes.
Cherry Blossom Viewing, Doll Festival Sushi Cake. During it contains the bean paste of red beans. Cherry blossom salted is riding on top of this Japanese cake. The Doll Festival is an unofficial, fun holiday in Japan, mostly for small girls.
Doll Festival Sushi Cake instructions
- Cook the rice so that it's a little bit harder than usual. Mix in the chirashi seasoning mix. Mix the aonori into half of the rice to color it..
- Make the scrambled egg. I made it a little bit sweet by adding more mirin than usual. Boil the nabana leaves, cool, and set aside..
- In a silicone cake dish, layer the egg, chirashi rice, cooked salmon flakes, and nori colored rice in that order. Use a droplid to push down on it and squeeze it all together..
- Flip it onto a plate and the base is complete! Next we have to decorate it. Use nabana, mini tomatoes, shrimp, and salmon roe to make it bright and gorgeous..
In Japanese, the holiday is called "Hina matsuri" ("Hina" means a "doll" in The hishi mochi rice cakes can be made in the shapes of dolls, with sesame seeds being eyes, a drop of red food colouring acting as the mouth, and. Подтвердить метки. Отмена. Candy Doll Models – Sushi Challenge. Sushi Cake Celebration Sushi Cake – This is what I want next year minus the eggs. Celebration Sushi Cake – This is what I want next year minus the Let's try to make Diamond Shaped Doll Festival Sushi in your home! Cookpad – Make everyday cooking fun!