Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake. Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake – The flowers are made from thin eggs. Stay tuned for information about the Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival, an annual event abloom with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors, rockin' entertainment, inspirational exhibits, engaging tours and. The Sushi World With Arnold / CHIRASHI SUSHI CAKE is a layered mixed sushi like a cake, you can enjoy eating and decorating different toppings of your.
I also have a quick recipe with premade Chirashi Sushi Mix that is widely available in Japanese/Asian grocery Layered like a flower petal, this Chirashi Sushi Cake will be the centerpiece of the menu. It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi, which is also known as mixed or scattered sushi. Chirashi sushi is also referred to as bara sushi in. You can have Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake
- You need 360 ml of Sushi rice using 360 ml or 2 rice cooker cups' worth.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 of tablespoon, 1 dash ●Sugar, salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each ●Katakuriko, water.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sakura denbu.
- You need 1 of fillet Salted salmon.
- You need 10 small of shrimp.
- It’s 1 of tablespoon, 1 tablespoon, 1 dash ▽ Vinegar, sugar, salt.
- It’s 6 of stalks Spinach.
- You need 3 of grams, 1 teaspoon ○Bonito flakes, soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of of each Carrot, cucumber.
Place a large leaf, lay the smoked salmon on it. For Chirashi Sushi Cake, prepare a container of your choice (round/square, small/big). First place shredded egg crepe garnish on the bottom. Make sure there is no space between.
Flower Field Chirashi Sushi Cake instructions
- Season the eggs with ● ingredients and whisk well to make thin egg crepes (usuyaki tamago)… Cut into 5 x 10 cm rectangles, fold in half, and make 2-3 mm slits on the creased side..
- Roll up the egg crepe and spread the petals out to form a dandelion shape. Make several more like this..
- Make the 5-ingredient sushi, and mix it into 1/2 of the sushi rice. Mix in the sakura denbu to the other half of the sushi rice. Blanch the spinach briefly, and cut into 3 cm pieces. (Here's the recipe for 5-ingredient sushi: https://cookpad.com/en/recipes/153151-5-ingredient-chirashi-sushi) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153151-5-ingredient-chirashi-sushi.
- Add the ○ ingredients to the spinach and mix. Line a circular mold with an opened milk carton to give it height, and line the bottom with 5-ingredient sushi rice..
- Cover the packed sushi rice with spinach, then top with the sushi rice with the sakura denbu. Press down firmly with a rice paddle. Grill the salted salmon, remove the bones and flake..
- Cover the sushi rice with the flaked salmon, and press it down firmly. Gently remove the circular mold and milk carton..
- With a peeler, thinly peel a carrot and cucumber into ribbons to garnish your sushi cake with..
- Boil the shrimp briefly, marinate in the ▽ ingredients, then cut in half lengthwise. Roll the carrot ribbon and lay on the rice. Place half a shrimp inside each carrot roll to make them look like flowers..
- Fold the cucumber ribbon in half. Place 2 slices on each place where you'll lay the egg crepe dandelion flowers. Place a dandelion flower gently on each pair of cucumber slices..
- Place a dandelion flower on the center shrimp to finish. The cake looks like this from the side..
Then add ½ inch layer of pink rice, then finally putChirashi Sushi on top. Only vegetables, eggs, fried tofu, etc., And often Chirashi Sushi contains a lot of ingredients that are not used in most other types of sushi like, kamaboko (fish cakes), soboro. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. The word "chirashi" means "scattered," so this is basically a big bowl of rice mixed with fish, vegetables, and additional ingredients of your choice. I like this dish a lot, because it's a delicious one-bowl meal that.