Flower-Themed Sushi Cake for Mother's Day and Special Occasions. Order Mother's Day Cake Online from Wide Variety at Best Price. Mother's Day is just around the corner, and we all know the importance of mother! Choose delightful cakes from our marvellous collection and place your order.
Got an idea for a cake? I'd love to hear it – subscribe & comment below! Chef Cake Sushi Cake Funny Cake Cake Decorating Decorating Ideas Creative Food Themed Cakes Let Cake Sushi: For the birthday of a particularly special sushi aficionado, I conceived these Flowers, chopsticks, ginger, etc., all handmade with sugar paste. You can cook Flower-Themed Sushi Cake for Mother's Day and Special Occasions using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Flower-Themed Sushi Cake for Mother's Day and Special Occasions
- You need 540 ml of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 bag of Flavored Kampyo (dried gourd) for sushi.
- It’s of – Decoration ingredients -.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Salmon roe.
- You need 1 of Tuna (sashimi quality).
- Prepare 1 of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Snow peas.
Choose from classics like lemon Decorate this simple elderflower and lemon cake with edible flowers for a showstopping. Mothers are always special to us and we have all shared some of our deep dark secrets with them. A wide variety of Mother's Day cakes are prepared using the premium quality of ingredients by our eminent cake artists so that you have an easy gift option to surprise your. When I'm looking to bake something very When I'm looking to bake something very nice for parties or special occasions, I always bake a cake.
Flower-Themed Sushi Cake for Mother's Day and Special Occasions instructions
- Make the kinshi-tamago (julienned omelet) with the egg. Finely chop the flavored kampyo and mix into the sushi rice..
- Lay a piece of plastic wrap in a cake pan. Firmly press the kinshi-tamago and sushi rice down into the cake pan. If you prefer, you can add cucumbers, shiso leaves, etc..
- Put a plate on top of the cake pan and flip it over. The base layer is finished. Using a smaller cake pan, repeat the process and carefully add the second layer on top of the base..
- For the second layer, omit the Kinshi-tamago. Instead, arrange sliced cucumbers and salmon roe on top..
- Thinly slice the salmon and tuna. Roll up 1 slice and add a few more slices around it to make salmon and tuna flowers..
- Decorate the base with the salmon and tuna flowers. Boil the snow peas in salted water. Cut into diagonal slices. Position them next to the flowers to imitate leaves..
- Spoon salmon roe between 2 flowers, and it's done..
Cakes ooze happiness and sweet wishes. For your next sushi themed birthday party or special event, add the finishing touch to the cake with our sushi kawaii candle cake toppers. Handmade from pure beeswax sheets, our sushi shaped candles will add a memorable glow to your celebratory cakes or cupcakes. Instead of ordering sushi, make your own sushi cake. Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day.