Chirashi Sushi Caracter Cake. Chirashi Sushi is served on happy occasions and at parties in Japan. This bright and colorful dish is made of sushi rice with a variety of vegetables I think this Chirashi Sushi is what you're familiar with. When you order "Chirashi Sushi" at Japanese restaurants, you'll get a lacquer box of assorted.
Make sure there is no space between. Then add ½ inch layer of pink rice. Chirashi Sushi is a super interesting dish that I hadn't made before. You can have Chirashi Sushi Caracter Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chirashi Sushi Caracter Cake
- It’s 540 ml of Hot cooked rice.
- You need 480 ml of Chirashi sushi mix.
- It’s 1 of Nori.
- You need 1 of Sakura Denbu.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon flakes.
It really does take a good amount of work and effort, but it feeds an army and can be. I got mission from someone's mother. She ordered some ''Chirasgi-Zushi'' for her daughter's birthday. So I made it a little different from normal.
Chirashi Sushi Caracter Cake step by step
- Mix the chirashi sushi mix into the freshly cooked rice..
- Take out 1/4 of the rice and mix with the sakura denbu to create pink colored rice..
- Place half of the remaining rice into a round cake pan. Use a wooden spoon to pack in..
- Place the pink rice on top of Step 3 and pack it down tightly and evenly..
- Place the remaining rice on the very top and pack it down tightly and evenly..
- Cover the cake pan with a plate and flip it all over. Remove from the pan..
- After you have designed the character using nori and salmon flakes, it's done..
- Here is a side view..
Place a large leaf, lay the smoked salmon on it. Chirashi Sushi, also called "Scattered Sushi" is a very popular at home, convenient way of eating Sushi. There really is no "set" recipe for chirashi sushi and the ingredients tend to vary regionally. Many times it may be left to either the chef's choice or customer preference also. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals.