Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake. Chirashi sushi is made of sushi rice and a colorful medley of vegetables, egg crepe, sashimi as toppings. Learn how to make this quick and easy recipe! It has most of the ingredients, but I like to throw in some add-ons like shredded eggs crepe, snap peas, and ikura (salmon roe) to make the dish.
The dishes you see in Japanese restaurants outside of Japan is just a tiny, tiny collection of what we eat in. With easy-to-follow video recipes and ingredients you can find anywhere, Japanese food will not be the food you only eat at restaurants! Make festive layered chirashi (mixed) sushi shaped like a cake to celebrate Japanese Girl's Day, or Hinamatsuri. You can cook Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake
- Prepare 450 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 3 of rice cooker cups Chirashi sushi seasoning.
- It’s 8 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Snow peas.
- You need 1 of Salmon roe marinated in soy sauce.
- You need 1 of Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced Japanese omelet).
Layered chirashi sushi, which resembles a cake, is often enjoyed on Japanese Girl's Day or Hinamatsuri (Doll Chirashi sushi is also referred to as bara sushi in Japanese, but what. Only vegetables, eggs, fried tofu, etc., And often Chirashi Sushi contains a lot of ingredients that are not used in most other types of sushi like, kamaboko (fish cakes), soboro. Chirashi Sushi Cake & Temari Sushi Have you ever seen Japanese sushi cakes?
Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake step by step
- Make kinshi-tamago by thinly slicing thinly cooked sheets of mixed egg. Boil snow peas in salted water and slice them thinly..
- Remove the shrimp head and slice into the center of the shrimp as if making a hole..
- Slice only in the center, and do not cut through to the ends..
- They'll curl up like this when boiled in salted water..
- Pack the cookie cutter in this order: rice, snow peas, rice, and eggs. Press firmly and remove the mold..
- Top with shrimp, scatter on salmon roe, and it's done..
They look great and people enjoy both making and eating them. We call them Sushi Cakes these days, but originally they were called Oshi-sushi. • Chirashi Sushi (Chirashizushi) is a kind of Sushi dish with thinly sliced Sashimi raw fish placed over a bed of Sushi Rice, instead of single pieces (Nigiri Sushi) or rolls (Maki Sushi). Chirashi Sushi is sometimes mixed up with Barazushi which doesn't contain much raw fish other than decoration. A Chirashi sushi bowl may look intimidating to make, but not when you use these chirashi sushi mixes! The ingredients in the package are carrot, maitake mushroom, yam cake, and fried tofu.