Fusion risotto. Prawn, chorizo and broccoli topped with seaweed. This spicy risotto owes its mild heat to the chorizo sausage and a beautiful seafood flavour thanks to the juicy prawns. Add a little more water if it is looking too dry. Just before serving, stir through coriander.
Meanwhile, throw the sliced chorizo into a small frying pan and fry until some fat has come out of the sausage. Reserve a few pieces for the garnish, then add the artichokes to the pan and stir to warm through. If you can't find mascarpone, feel free to substitute creme fraiche, or even a bit of grated gruyere. You can have Fusion risotto. Prawn, chorizo and broccoli topped with seaweed using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fusion risotto. Prawn, chorizo and broccoli topped with seaweed
- Prepare 150 g of raw prawns.
- It’s of Medium diced onion.
- It’s 150 g of Short grain rice.
- It’s Half of a broccoli head cut into small florets.
- It’s 100 g of Chorizo sliced into half cm chunks.
- You need cube of Fish stock.
- It’s of Seasoned seaweed (available from Asian supermarkets).
- Prepare of Sautee pan with lid.
Then stir in the seaweed, and lastly the chopped spinach. Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed, adding a bit of lemon Serve topped with walnuts and the remaining Parmesan. A cured chorizo from the Rioja © photoskate. Traditional fillings include jamón Iberico, chicken or oxtail meat, but it's not uncommon to find vegetarian options such as blue cheese and broccoli, or fusion flavours.
Fusion risotto. Prawn, chorizo and broccoli topped with seaweed step by step
- Gently fry the sliced chorizo until crispy. Take out and put to one side..
- Add the prawns to the pan and cook each side for a minute or so until the flesh changes to pink. Remove and keep to one side..
- Gently cook the onions in the remaining fat until soft..
- Add the rice into the pan. Stir for a minute or so then add part of the fish stock. Cook the rice like you would for risotto..
- Just 5 mins before the rice is ready add the broccoli and return the chorizo to the pan with lid on. Add more stock if necessary..
- After 3 minutes return the prawns to the pan, stir and cook with lid on for another 2 minutes. Add more stock if necessary..
- Serve with a good sprinkling of seasoned Korean seaweed..
Chorizo and Prawn Risotto. by: Kylie. How to make creamy prawn risotto? It is not that difficult if you follow a couple of important steps. The most important, when cooking a risotto is stock addition. This recipe it's one of our favorite dishes and my daughter could have it everyday 🙂 The addition of the garlic prawns makes it perfect.