Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake. Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake. Each region in Japan serves a slightly different version of Chirashi Sushi with various ingredients and toppings. For example, in the Osaka area where my mom was originally from, Chirashi Sushi is called Barazushi (ばら寿司) or Gomoku Sushi (五目寿司).
This is a dish for Hinamatsuri or Girls' Day Festival in March. -You can use empty pudding containers if you don't own a circular cookie cutter. The sushi becomes upside-down in that case, so pack starting from the kinshi-tamago. -Press down. Each region in Japan serves a slightly different version of Chirashi Sushi with various ingredients and toppings. You can cook Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake
- It’s 450 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 3 of rice cooker cups Chirashi sushi seasoning.
- Prepare 8 of Shrimp.
- You need 1 of Snow peas.
- It’s 1 of Salmon roe marinated in soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of Kinshi-tamago (thinly sliced Japanese omelet).
For example, in the Osaka area where my mom was originally from, Chirashi Sushi is called Barazushi (ばら寿司) or Gomoku Sushi (五目寿司). We would serve the sushi rice topped with unagi and cooked or uncooked vegetables. Here, learn how to make chirashi sushi, the ultimate Japanese rice bowl for summer that poke fans are sure to love. It is traditionally celebrated with chirashi sushi, which is also known as mixed or scattered sushi.
Easy Chirashi Sushi Like A Cake step by step
- Make kinshi-tamago by thinly slicing thinly cooked sheets of mixed egg. Boil snow peas in salted water and slice them thinly..
- Remove the shrimp head and slice into the center of the shrimp as if making a hole..
- Slice only in the center, and do not cut through to the ends..
- They'll curl up like this when boiled in salted water..
- Pack the cookie cutter in this order: rice, snow peas, rice, and eggs. Press firmly and remove the mold..
- Top with shrimp, scatter on salmon roe, and it's done..
Chirashi sushi is also referred to as bara sushi in Japanese, but what differentiates this layered sushi is that some might refer to it as a festive. Chirashi sushi or chirashi zushi (vinegared rice with pieces of raw fish and other ingredients arranged on top) is a perfect spring time dish. Vinegar is good for your body, and the colorful ingredients on top make this a feast for the eyes. Contents: About Chirashi Sushi Adjusting the Taste of Sushi Rice How to cook Chirashi Sushi Bowl? Gomoku chirashi Sushi Recipe Salmon Chirashi Sushi.