Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul. The main Korean seasoning in this dish is gochujang, Korean red pepper paste. The gochujang adds the perfect amount of First, trim the ends off the bok choy and discard. Once the water is boiling, flash boil the bok choy for a few seconds before blanching in cold water to.
Great recipe for Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul. Thank you for checking out my recipe! I had a bunch of bok choy left in the fridge, but I wanted to use it up without cooking on the gas hob! You can have Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul
- It’s 1 of bunch Bok choy.
- It’s 10 of cm x 10 cm Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of generous teaspoon ◆ Sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ◆ Chinese soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of cm ◆ Garlic (paste).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Bok choy can be bland, so season generously. I added nori seaweed to give it a good nutritious. The Best Nori Seaweed Recipes on Yummly Sesame Fried Egg And Mushroom Quinoa Bowls, Green Eggs & Ham Sushi, Asparagus And Avocado Salad With Sesame-ginger Dressing And Sunflower Seed Furikake.
Bok Choy and Nori Seaweed Namul instructions
- Combine the sesame oil, Chinese soup stock granules and garlic in a small bowl..
- Rinse the bok choy and cut into four pieces. Place the bok choy into a heat-proof dish and cover with cling film. Microwave at 500W for 1 to 1 and 1/2 minutes..
- Transfer the bok choy into the bowl with the combined seasonings. Add the shredded nori seaweed and mix well..
- Check the taste and adjust with salt if necessary. Sprinkle with sesame seeds to finish..
- Have a look at my speedy bok choy side dish recipe, "Speedy Side Dish! Bok Choy and Egg Stir Fry with Ginger";..
Sea vegetables, often referred to as seaweeds, grow in salt water and some freshwater lakes. They are usually found growing on coral reefs and around rocky areas. Seaweeds are categorized into three main groups. These include red, green, and brown seaweeds. Baby bok choy is a vegetable with soft green leaves, a crunchy pale green or white stem.