Easy Charaben Doraemon with Nori Seaweed. Fill the rice with any filling you 'd like and make a round onigiri (rice ball) for the face. Great recipe for Easy Charaben Doraemon with Nori Seaweed. My child danced the part of Doraemon in his kindergarten class, so I tried making this.
This month, I'm going to show how to make a super kawaii "Charaben" (character bento) using the latest, useful. Sharing Doraemon decorative roll cake that I baked last week and yes I draw Doraemon in piece of paper as reference before I draw it on my cake. Happy Friday all… Wish you have a great weekend ahead. You can cook Easy Charaben Doraemon with Nori Seaweed using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Charaben Doraemon with Nori Seaweed
- You need 1 of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of Red wiener sausage.
- It’s 1 of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of 2 x 2 cm piece Thin omelette crepe (usuyaki tamago).
- Prepare 1 of Thin long pasta.
Seaweed Nori Noriseaweed Nori Seaweed Chinese Dried Seaweed Edible Laver Purple Sea Moss Nori Sheet. ··· It is also a garnish or flavoring in noodle preparations and soups. It is ok to accept any urgent order or large quantity order. You will feel easy to work with us. This post may contain affiliate links.
Easy Charaben Doraemon with Nori Seaweed step by step
- Fill the rice with any filling you'd like and make a round onigiri (rice ball) for the face. Slightly flatten the surface where his face will be..
- Cut out a paper pattern that's a little smaller than the rice ball. (About 4/5 of the surface area of his entire face for balance)..
- Prepare a piece of nori seaweed that is big enough to completely cover the rice ball. Fold it in half, and cut it following the the shape of the template..
- Stick the nori seaweed from Step 3 on the rice ball evenly..
- Make the nori seaweed adhere well to the rice ball using plastic wrap..
- Slice the red wiener sausage about 5 mm thick, and secure to the bottom of the face using spaghetti strands..
- Cut the thin omelette using a round cutter, to make the bell for the neck..
- Put the rice ball from Step 6 into a bento box. Secure the egg "bell" from Step 7 to the sausage with a piece of spaghetti strands..
- Cut the sliced cheese out into two oval shapes for the eyes. (I use a Charappa brand oval-shaped cutter. Since the oval shapes are long, I cut out 2 pieces per eye.).
- Cut a round shape from a piece of thinly sliced sausage for the nose..
- Secure the sausage slices from Step 10 using a piece of spaghetti strands..
- Make the other facial features with nori seaweed, stick them on and it's done..
Please read my disclosure policy for details. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Nori (海苔) is the Japanese word for seaweed. There are many kinds of nori. Nori is a highly nutritious seaweed that is loaded with health benefits.