Deep Fried Chikuwa Fish Stick, Nori Seaweed and Cheese. Crispy homemade nori chips are quick and easy to prepare and only require three simple ingredients for a salty treat. I was looking for an easy way to use nori and this is it. Quick, easy, fast, and nori is full of health benefits.
Isobeage is a deep-fried dish that contains some kind of seaweed. Here we added Aonori, dried green seaweed Chikuwa is fishcake shaped into sticks or tubes that are long and hollow inside, and it is the most often used Other seafood like fish and shrimp or even chicken are also suitable for the dish. Great recipe for Chikuwa Fish Stick Chicks for Charaben. You can cook Deep Fried Chikuwa Fish Stick, Nori Seaweed and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Deep Fried Chikuwa Fish Stick, Nori Seaweed and Cheese
- Prepare 2 of Chikuwa.
- You need 1 slice of Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ☆Cake flour.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 of to 6 tablespoons Panko.
- Prepare 1 of Frying oil.
I had some chikuwa fish sticks and wiener sausages in the fridge, so I kind of forced them together to make a cute charaben item. The making process is fairly simple, fold fish strips in half and wrap with. Chikuwa with cheese in the hole TEMPURA. Japanese tube-shaped fish paste cake in a white background.
Deep Fried Chikuwa Fish Stick, Nori Seaweed and Cheese step by step
- Cut the fish sticks open vertically and facing the golden brown side outwards, place half a slice of cheese and nori seaweed cut to the same size as the cheese on top of the fish stick..
- Tightly roll up step 1 from the front to the back, and secure the left and right sides of the overlap with toothpicks..
- Thoroughly mix ☆ together, and roll Step 2 around in the mixture. Next, coat with panko. Spoon the panko on to the hard to coat bits..
- This is what they look like breaded..
- Deep fry in 320F/170C oil..
- Turn them over while frying so they are all a nice golden colour..
- Wipe off excess oil, and cut in half and they are done. *You can remove the toothpick here..
- Secure with picks to make them look pretty!.
- Here they are with shiso. I used the shiso leaves instead of seaweed. Refreshing and tasty..
Deep fried japanese chikuwa on the street of Osaks. Make vegetarian and vegan fish sticks using tofu and seaweed flakes. Make fishy-flavored vegetarian "fish sticks" using tofu and seaweed flakes. These easy baked or fried vegan tofu mock-fish sticks are low in fat if you bake them, and will be a hit with the kids. How to make Stuffed Fried Chikuwa.