Fried Chicken (Tenderloin) Wrapped with Nori Seaweed, Great for Bento. A Sōma original, this upgraded version of the Nori Bento (Prototype) is a portable meal that utilizes a Lunch Jar. Noriben (the word comes from nori and bento mashed together) is one of them. These crumb-coated air fryer chicken tenderloins, cooked up in a quick and easy egg wash and light breading, beat chicken nuggets any day!
Dredge marinated chicken in mixture, shaking off excess. Fry chicken until golden brown, then drain on a Goes great with steamed rice, Shoyu Tamago blanched snow peas, vinegar carrot salad, Spinach. Put simply, a "bento" or "bento box" is a Japanese lunchbox. You can cook Fried Chicken (Tenderloin) Wrapped with Nori Seaweed, Great for Bento using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken (Tenderloin) Wrapped with Nori Seaweed, Great for Bento
- You need 6 of Chicken tenderloins.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Mirin.
- You need 1/2 small of Beaten egg.
- You need 50 ml of All-purpose flour.
What separates it from the ham sandwich and soda many of us carried in a Spiderman lunchbox in elementary school is the attention to detail and the balance of the ingredients. Chicken tenderloins, also called chicken tenders, are technically a piece of the breast meat, but easily removed and sold separately. Check out this list of chicken tenderloin recipes, including Pretzel-Crusted Chicken, Buffalo Chicken Wraps, Waffle Batter Fried Chicken and so many more! The winning combination of fried eggs, sweet sushi rice, and classic spam wrapped up in crunchy nori.
Fried Chicken (Tenderloin) Wrapped with Nori Seaweed, Great for Bento step by step
- Cut each chicken tenderloin into 2-3 strips lengthwise. Add the soy sauce, sake, and mirin, then rub in the seasoning. Add the beaten egg, and coat with the flour..
- When the chicken pieces are coated with the flour so that the nori seaweed will stick to them, cut the nori seaweed into the same size as the chicken..
- Wrap the Step 1 chicken with the nori seaweed..
- Deep fry, and you're done!.
The SPAM® product and rice are wrapped together with nori (seaweed sheet), almost Salt is added to prevent the food from spoiling as we eat onigiri, onigirazu, and bento at room temperature. Learn about bento boxes, bento accessories, bento recipes, and everything else about these Japanese bento Cut shapes or smiley faces out of nori seaweed to decorate your bento rice. Use bento dividers to separate different dishes in a bento. The Japan Centre has a great range of cute. Nori seaweed is the most common edible seaweed produced worldwide.