Spam and Egg Sushi Roll. Ang dali lang ng recipe na to. must try at home with your family🥰. Assemble other ingredients like cut spam, egg, cucumbers and/or carrots on top of the rice. Add a little bit of mayonnaise.
Chill and serve with dipping sauce. Kaka korean lagi akong natatakam sa mga kinakain nila. Pero hindi ko masyadong bet yung mga hilaw na kinakain nila. You can cook Spam and Egg Sushi Roll using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spam and Egg Sushi Roll
- You need 1 can of Spam or Spam Lite cut into 1" strips.
- Prepare 1/2 of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- You need 4 cups of cooked sushi/sticky rice.
- You need 6 tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 of cucumbers and/or carrots cut into 1/2"strips.
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise (use Japanese mayo like Kewpie if you can).
- You need sheets of Nori/seaweed.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Dipping sauce: soy sauce and wasabi.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water to seal Nori roll.
- It’s of Bamboo mat and cling wrap to cover it.
- Prepare of Optional: 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds.
Kaya gumawa na lang ako ng sarili kong. Human vs robot: watch how quickly sushi can be made with the help of a machine. Spam and tamago-yaki rolled up in fresh rice paper. Growing up, one of my favourite meals was spam, eggs, and rice.
Spam and Egg Sushi Roll step by step
- In a bowl, while cooked rice is still hot, mix with rice vinegar, toasted sesame seeds (optional) and about 2-3 tablespoons of sugar. Save the rest of the sugar for spam marinade. Set aside..
- In a separate bowl, stir together soy sauce, oyster sauce, and remaining sugar until sugar is completely dissolved. Marinate cut spam in sauce for at least 5 minutes. Fry/cook spam for 2-3 minutes on each side..
- Beat eggs and cook just like how you would cook scrambled eggs (add salt and pepper to taste). Cut cooked scrambled eggs in 1" strips..
- Place Nori/seaweed sheet smooth/shiny side down. Place and spread a small amount of rice to a quarter of an inch thickness (about 3-4 tablespoons, we don't want to add too much as it might get too thick and difficult to roll). Make sure to leave about 2 inches of nori/seaweed sheet on the far end without rice to be able to seal it shut (by wetting it a little) after rolling..
- Assemble other ingredients like cut spam, egg, cucumbers and/or carrots on top of the rice. Add a little bit of mayonnaise. Roll Nori making sure to apply pressure to tighten the roll. Use a bamboo mat with cling wrap on top to help with the rolling process..
- To serve, cut each roll into eight pieces. Arrange sushi slices on platter. Decorate by squeezing mayonnaise on top. Chill and serve with dipping sauce..
It doesn't sound particularly Chinese, but spam, or luncheon meat, is actually a pretty big part of Chinese cuisine. Making the most of simple ingredients to create a kind of roll reminiscent of a sushi roll! -Boil potato. Mash it and add mayonnaise, edamame, salt and pepper. -Cut spam in thin slices and fry. Set apart to let cool down. Best Spam & Egg Sushi Roll Recipe.