Futomaki Black Rice Paneer Sushi role with Caramelized Banana. Futomaki or Maki Sushi is a traditional thick and fat sushi roll typically filled with vegetables and sometimes include cooked fish like unagi. In Japan, sushi usually implies traditional style "nigiri sushi", which consists of raw fish on top of the rice pillow. Futomaki is a variety of rolled sushi that is characterized by its large size and a strict balance of used ingredients.
They are the… Beautifully caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze for the holidays or Sunday supper. Make your own fresh and delicious Futomaki – Thick Sushi Rolls with lox, avocado, and cucumber. Futomaki is a kind of sushi roll having a variety of fillings such as vegetables and seafood (cooked). You can cook Futomaki Black Rice Paneer Sushi role with Caramelized Banana using 27 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Futomaki Black Rice Paneer Sushi role with Caramelized Banana
- You need of For spinach role…
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of milk.
- You need of purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of For filling….
- It’s of black rice.
- It’s of zucchini slices.
- It’s of panner slices.
- Prepare of carrot pieces.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of soya sause.
- Prepare of pepper.
- You need of For cheese dressing.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese grated.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of cornstarch.
- Prepare of milk.
- You need of salt,chilli flakes.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of For caramelized banana.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of riped banana.
- You need of roasted peanuts.
Futomaki means thick, large or fat rolls. It also means more sushi in your roll, so there's more to enjoy! Chef Devaux wraps it in a daikon sheet, making it look and taste extra finger-licking good! Then push forward to seal it.
Futomaki Black Rice Paneer Sushi role with Caramelized Banana instructions
- Take fresh spinach separate leaves,leave into hot water boil upto 1 min add salt then transfer to cold water then drain put into blender make paste.
- Take another bowl put flour,salt,egg pour milk add spinach puri on it as required water to make batter..then heat tavva apply butter pour batter fry both sides.
- Mean while prepare for filling..take black rise rinse it pour water as per ratio 1:3 cook well once rice should perfectly cooked,a dd salt,pepper,soya sauce mix well.
- Then place spinach dosa sheet place cooked rice on it sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Arrange veggies then paneer slices on middle of veggies.
- Gently Close one side to another side along with cover, tightly close two sides keep a side 10mins.
- For cheese dressing..heat a cadai add butter.
- Put flour fri 1 min then pour milk mix up fastly to avoid lumps.
- Add grated cheese on to cadai.
- Add salt,chilli flakes,oregano,garlic powder it gives flavour to the sauce.
- Once sause get nice texture turn of keep a side.
- Caramelized banana for…Heat another cadai add sugar.
- Keep on medium flame sugar melts and forms caramel then add banana slices.
- Mix gently once banana binds caramel then turn of flame add roasted crushed peanuts.
- Then ready to serve all…take spinach role cut slices.
- Take a serving plate place cheese sauce on base.
- Place on each spinach paneer role it.
- Place caramelized banana on another side then garnish with sprouts,cucumber slices on roles.
- Ready to serve futomaki Spinach blackice paneer sushi roles in cheese dressing with caramelized banana.
Place the daikon sheet on the cutting board and put the futomaki roll on top. Caramelized bananas are perfect with just three ingredients. However, if you want some variety, there are several ways to vary the recipe: Add a couple of tablespoons of rum, brandy, or other liqueur. Black rice sushi rolls filled with fresh ahi tuna, and a crunch veggie mix. Esta receta de Sushi Futomaki es tambin una de las ms consumidas, sobre todo por quienes no les gusta el pescado crudo, ya que se sustituye por palitos de cangrejo.