Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls. Remove the bamboo mat and plastic wrap. Set the plastic wrap on the work surface and arrange the tuna in a single layer across the plastic (about the length of the roll) making sure that it is large enough to cover the roll. Set the roll on top of the tuna.
If you see discrepancies or you represent Plum Blossom and wish to. I suggest the spicy kitty and Virginia roll. Will definitely be back." Plum Blossom Washington Menu – View the Menu for Plum Blossom Washington DC on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Plum Blossom menu and prices. You can have Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls
- Prepare 180 ml of Hot cooked white rice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆ Plum vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ☆ Red food coloring.
- It’s 2 of sheets + 1/4 sheet Nori seaweed sheets (the type for making sushi rolls).
- You need 1/3 can of Canned tuna (80g).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
Beat the eggs, sugar, and salt with a hand mixer. Arrange the plum blossom on a baking tray. Next, place a sheet of nori on a rolling mat with the shiny side facing down and spread the sushi rice onto the sheet in a thin layer. Finding unique gifts for sushi lovers just got easier.
Plum Blossom Sushi Rolls instructions
- Cut one sheet of nori into 5 even strips. Cut another into four even strips, and set aside one of those 1/4 sheet strips together with the first 5 strips. Prepare a small bowl of water for wetting your fingers. Set aside these items together with the ingredients marked with ☆. Drain the tuna very well, and mix with the mayonnaise..
- Spread a layer of the cooked white rice evenly over the sheet of uncut nori, and mix the remaining rice with the ingredients marked with ☆..
- Using a sushi rolling mat, fill the 5 nori strips with the pink rice, and roll to make 5 rolls. (Don't roll into completely closed tubes. Leave them open a little as shown.).
- Spread the tuna mixture onto the 1/4-sheet strip of nori and roll it up tightly..
- Set 2 of the rolls of pink rice in the center of the sheet of nori spread with white rice, and then set the tuna roll on top..
- Place the remaining 3 pink rice rolls so that the tuna roll is in the center and the pink rice rolls form flower petals around it..
- Wrap up the whole roll in the sushi rolling mat, pressing together firmly. Use a wet knife to cut the roll into slices, and you're done..
- There will be a little bit of the pink sushi rice left over, so you can press that into a moistened cookie cutter and then push it out again to form cute shapes..
Izumi Kaiten Sushi is a high-speed train sushi restaurant that is conceptually inspired by the Kaiten sushi restaurants in Japan, high-speed train travel, and the elegance of Japanese art and dining, bringing you the freshest and delicious seafood straight from our kitchen. I was going to see what would happen if I tried to order the bottle at said price, but as always the service at this small sushi spot took forever and we went elsewhere on Dupont Circle for bubbles and sushi. Tempura style, mixed fish on top with crab meat and spicy sauce.. Sushi en Roll list Roll List download. When compared to other restaurants, Plum Blossom is inexpensive, quite a deal in fact!