Ginger Pork Sushi Rolls. We're giving these pork meatballs an aromatic twist thanks to the ginger mixed in. Yummy, easy and healthy sushi roll recipe created by Anna Marshall from @foodmarshall using #theNutramilk. Would you give it a try?
The Japan Food Addict app is here! Ginger Pork is called "Shogayaki" in Japanese. It means to grill with ginger. You can cook Ginger Pork Sushi Rolls using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Pork Sushi Rolls
- Prepare 350 grams of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 slices Thinly sliced pork.
- It’s 1 of to 2 leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of sheet Nori seaweed for sushi rolls.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 dash of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 dash of White sesame seeds.
It is a standard meal to cook in the home. Ginger pork onigirazu consists of soft and tender thin pork slices with a hint of ginger wrapped between layers of rice and nori. You can make a sushi roll without a sushi mat! Also, if you don't like nori, this is your chance as you can wrap the toppings around the rice.
Ginger Pork Sushi Rolls step by step
- Cook and mix the sushi rice and let it cool down. Mix the sesame seeds..
- Marinate the sliced pork in soy sauce, mirin, sake and ginger. (Thinly sliced pork is easier to use for the roll filling than thicker pork slabs used for ginger pork.) Remove the meat from the marinade after a while, and fry in a small amount of oil. Add the marinade too and cook thoroughly..
- Begin making the rolls when the meat has cooled down. Leave the sauce in the pan. Line a sushi rolling mat (makisu) with plastic wrap, and spread the sushi rice very thinly and evenly (to about the size of the nori seaweed sheet). Put the nori seaweed sheet on top of the rice..
- Spread lettuce leaves on top of the nori, and then lay more lettuce leaves, mayonnaise (2 fat lines) and the cooked ginger pork (drained) on the center..
- Wrap up the roll tightly, starting with the edge the nearest you..
- When it's rolled, cut with a moistened knife into slices of the size you prefer. (If the knife is dry the rice gets stuck, so moisten it every time you cut.).
- Arrange on a serving plate. Drizzle the sauce from the pan over the sushi rolls slices, in a spiral pattern. Done..
- I had a Japanese food party at home. I uploaded recipes for some of the other items too..
Order a – sushi rolls online from Wild Ginger – Provo for delivery and takeout. The best Asian in Provo, UT. Tuna, Salmon, Cucumber, Avocado, Spicy Yellowtail, & Tobiko. Pan fried sliced pork cooked with ginger sauce. Order online for pickup or delivery at Futaba Sushi.