Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll. The sushi restaurant near me (Sushi Sake in Richardson, TX) has amazing chicken kara age! I have used sushi many times, but never try this one. Since I really love fried Chicken, here's another recipe for you to enjoy.
PagesBusinessesFood & BeverageRestaurantAsian RestaurantJapanese RestaurantSushi RestaurantKiku Japanese Steak House & Sushi LoungeVideosChicken Karaage Recipe. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. Chicken Karaage – scrumptious Japanese style fried chicken, crispy on the outside and succulent and juicy on the inside. You can cook Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll
- You need 2 of bowls Hot cooked rice.
- You need 3 slice of Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare of Flavoring ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Additions:.
- Prepare 6 of pieces Fried chicken.
- It’s 3 of leaves Lettuce.
Chicken Karaage is a classic Japanese fried chicken dish. It's so popular in Japan that you can find it in all izakaya, depachika, supermarkets and street food stalls. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, sake, sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Add the egg and potato starch to the chicken.
Chicken Karaage Sushi Roll step by step
- Microwave the seasoning ingredients for about 20 seconds to dissolve (adjust the time according to your microwave). (See Tip 1 in Hints.).
- Add the flavoring ingredients to the piping hot rice with a rice paddle, and mix while cooling..
- Put down a sushi rolling mat, then put on plastic wrap, nori seaweed and 1/3 of the sushi rice in that order. Tip 2: Don't put on too much sushi rice at this point!.
- Lay the lettuce and the fried chicken on top in the center. Tip 3: Cut the fried chicken into similar-sized pieces..
- Roll up tightly..
- Cut the rolls, and you are done. Wet the knife after each cut (see Tip 4 in Hints)..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces, and pack in your bento!.
- Add spicy mayonnaise for a grownup flavor!.
With a crisp shell surrounding juicy chicken, Karaage (Japanese Fried Chicken), is a staple of Japanese home cooking and one of the most popular Chicken is the most common protein, but it's also made with seafood, such as blowfish. These days, Karaage is almost always seasoned, but this. Marinated boneless chicken thighs are coated in panko and fried, then served with a soy-honey Dijon-mayo dipping sauce. Pour panko bread crumbs into a shallow bowl. Dip chicken pieces in whisked egg and roll in panko until coated.