Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls. The spicy shrimp roll is another contemporary, American recipe that is great for those who are a bit skeptical to try sushi for the first time. This lightly spicy roll consists of only shrimp, but it's full of flavor. S. farm-raised shrimp are produced under some strict environmental regulations.
Deep Fried Shrimp Sushi Roll with White Rice YumYumCook 새우를 튀겨서 롤김밥안에 넣어서 먹으면 찐맛#캐나다 아빠의 아이 간식 래시피. Monster Shrimp Roll – DIY How To Make Sushi Series. You can have Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls
- You need 2 of Frozen fried shrimp.
- Prepare 270 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ★ Sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare 3 of leaves Shiso leaves.
- Prepare 2 of leaves Lettuce.
- You need 1/2 of a teaspoon ♣ Yuzu pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ♣ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
I'm Denis Lim welcome to YUM YUM COOK. We provide you daily meal ideas. Try cooking these yourself with the recipe provided in the video description. The sushi roll is typically topped with tobiko fish roes and drizzled with spicy mayonnaise and unagi sauce, which makes it even more enticing.
Spicy Fried Shrimp Sushi Rolls instructions
- Combine the ★ ingredients – vinegar, sugar, and salt – for sushi vinegar. Drizzle onto the rice for sushi rice..
- Deep-fry the shrimp. Slice the lettuce and chop the ooba leaves finely. Combine the ooba leaves and sushi rice..
- Combine the ♣ ingredients – mayonnaise and yuzu pepper – and mix with the lettuce..
- Place nori sheet on top of the vingar rice and spread sushi rice from down to up, leaving about 4/5 uncovered. Top with lettuce and fried shrimp at about 1/4 from the bottom..
- To make a neat roll, roll up tightly in the beginning and keep on pressing down the ingredients..
- Cut with the open ends facing down. Use a damp knife to cut neatly. Clean the knife with a damp cloth each time you cut..
You can also find another version of the dragon roll that features grilled eel (unagi) instead of shrimp tempura. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Cover the rice with a damp towel. To assemble rolls: Place the sushi mat with the slats running crosswise directly in front of you on a clean work space. Along with the sushi roll names are the sushi ingredients.