Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚. Please support my channel by subscribing, liking and commenting. Perhaps another way to describe this type of Korean Rice Bowl with Sashimi is Sashimi Bibimbap. And in many ways, I would say this dish is similar to bibimbap.
Kishimen noodles and Seasones sashimi rice bowl at Bizenya in Kitagatacho, Motosu county, Gifu prefecture. This Korean sashimi rice bowl doesn't really prepare the raw fish in any way itself, but it is then combined with rice, salad and a sweet-spicy sauce which makes for a delicious combination. Despite my initial skepticism, I've grown to love Buddha bowls, this month's theme. You can cook Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚
- Prepare 20 pieces of Shrimp sashimi.
- You need 400 g of Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Salmon Roe.
- It’s 100 g of Crab meat.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber (shredded).
- It’s 1 of Carrot (shredded).
- It’s 2 of Avocado (cut into cubes).
- You need 50 g of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- You need 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- You need 3 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sashimi seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Japanese soya sauce.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo, scallions cut on the bias served on a bed of steamed rice. Poke bowl is made with super cold tuna or fish served over warm sushi rice, brown rice or black rice. The contrast of warm and cold make it a delight. Photo "Shrimp Sashimi Rice Poke bowl with Avocado Clean and balanced healthy food concept.on dark wooden background, top view – Image" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license.
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger.
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside.
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve.
Poke bowl Japanese food on green background. Shrimp bowl with avocado in a black plate. Bowl of sushi with tuna salmon oyster and shrimp. Fresh shrimp and various kinds of sashimi raw fish rice bowl. Transfer the rice to a large bowl.