Chicken Tender Teriyaki Sushi Rolls. Combine chicken and teriyaki in a medium bowl. Using a sharp, wet knife, trim ends of sushi rolls. Place one sheet of nori, shiny side down, on a bamboo sushi mat.
Serve with soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger. We serve special sushi rolls, soups, chicken and beef bowls, and more! A few of our entrees include Hawaiian Chicken BBQ, Teriyaki Salmon, and Sesame Chicken! You can cook Chicken Tender Teriyaki Sushi Rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tender Teriyaki Sushi Rolls
- It’s of ☆ 1 chicken tender.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆ Salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of ☆ Flour.
- You need of To assemble the sushi roll:.
- It’s 1 of Chicken tender teriyaki.
- Prepare 10 grams of Iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of rice bowl full Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of sheet Nori seaweed (whole sheet).
Find us at the corner of Exposition Avenue and Monaco Pkwy. Order online for carryout or. all sushi rolls including specialty. Philly cheese steak. tender beef on top of California roll with bake sauce and fresh onion, set on fire. This recipe takes the standard ingredients of a chicken teriyaki dish (stir fried chicken and vegetables, plus the classic soy sauce and mirin rice wine teriyaki sauce) and packs them all into a sushi style roll.
Chicken Tender Teriyaki Sushi Rolls instructions
- Take the sinew off the chicken tender, cut in half lengthwise and massage in some salt, pepper, and mayonnaise. Coat with flour. Mix the ✿ ingredients together in a bowl..
- Heat some oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken tender. (Start with medium heat, then low heat). Be careful not to let it burn. Add the ✿ when the chicken is cooked through and coat it with the sauce..
- Put a nori sheet on a sushi mat, and spread the sushi rice over it. (Leave a 2 cm gap on the nori.) Put on the ripped up lettuce leaf on the a bit lower than center..
- Add the mayonnaise and the cooked chicken tender, and roll up..
- Leave the roll for a little while with the seam side down. (It's hard to cut when it's just made, and easily falls apart.).
- Cut with a knife. Wipe the blade between cuts with a moistened kitchen towel, or wet in water. The cuts will be clean this way..
- You can also make this with teriyaki of thick or breast meat, or even store-bought readymade teriayaki..
Japanese sweet omelette on top of vinegared rice, served with wasabi. Our signature grilled Teriyaki Boy Chicken, with sweet and savory teriyaki sauce topped on steamed Moist, tender, grilled tuna with sweet salty note from Teriyaki sauce then topped with onion leeks topped on. Order sushi rolls online from Sakura Union Teriyaki Sushi for takeout. The best teriyaki & sushi in Union, NJ. These teriyaki chicken bowls allow them to fill and form their own sushi bites (think mini sushi rolls, without the fuss).