Eel Roll and California Roll. Havana Roll, Eel Sushi & California Roll. Four piece havana roll, four pieces of eel sushi and a four piece California roll. Scallop, shrimp, masago, and crab baked on top of a California roll with spicy mayo and eel sauce.
Deep fried Eel, Salmon, Avocado and cream cheese roll glazed with eel sauce and special mayonaise. California roll wrap in soy paper , top with spicy tuna. Dice fresh tuna mixed with seaweed salad, Japanese Crushed pepper and. You can have Eel Roll and California Roll using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Eel Roll and California Roll
- Prepare 2 of rice cooker cups White rice.
- You need 60 ml of Sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of fillet Unagi (broiled freshwater Eel).
- It’s 6 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 4 of sheets Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of White and black sesame seeds.
California roll is an easy sushi roll to make at home. Usually it is an "inside-out" roll (we call uramaki), which means that sushi rice is shown on the outside of the roll, and nori (seaweed sheet) is on the inside. Salmon roll, tuna roll and yellow tail roll. California roll topped with popcorn lobster.
Eel Roll and California Roll instructions
- Make the sushi rice..
- Cut the nori into 2/3 of the original size. Spread sushi rice on the nori. Make the edge close to you thinner. Sprinkle the rice with sesame seeds..
- Place the plastic wrap on top of it and flip the rice and the nori onto the makisu (the bamboo mat). Place half of the unagi, avocado and cucumber on it and roll up the sushi..
- Make the California rolls in the same manner. You will need 1, 2 or 2 and a half of imitation crab sticks, depending on their size..
A California roll is a fresh take on traditional Japanese rice rolls. Filled with avocado, crab, and cucumber, it's fresh and crunchy and makes a where I come from a good California roll has crab salad, not crab stick (which isn't even crab) I believe crab salad is made using crab stick though and. The origin of the California roll is highly debatable. Some say it was invented in Los Angeles, while others claim it was actually invented in Canada. What's consistent is that this is an inside-out sushi roll, meaning the rice is on the outside and the seaweed and the filling are on the inside.