Colorful California Rolls. You can leave a comment if you have any suggestion on what you want me to eat next!😆 [use CC to enable Subtitles] Hello, my name is Kinoshita Yuka ! Do you have a favorite dish or an international restaurant that you regularly go to because they always make things just the way you like? California Maki Sushi with soy sauce and ginger.
California roll is an easy sushi roll to make at home. Unlike nigiri sushi or other kinds of sushi rolls, California Roll. California Roll with extra advocado thinly sliced on top. You can have Colorful California Rolls using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful California Rolls
- It’s 360 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ★Vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of ★Salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of ☆Salmon (for sashimi).
- Prepare 1 packages of ☆Daikon radish sprouts.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Avocado.
- You need 1 of packet ☆Crab sticks.
- You need 4 of leaves Green leaf (can be substituted).
- It’s 3 tbsp of ★★Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 cm squeezed out of tube ★★Wasabi paste(tubed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of ★★Soy sauce.
- You need 1 packages of flying fish roe.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 4 of pieces Nori seaweed paper (large).
- It’s 1 of Sushi mat (sold at 100 yen stores).
It actually tastes really good and feels silky smooth in my mouth although I've never been a big fan of advocado. I've been California Roll dreaming lately. This sushi roll is made with budget fake crab (krab,) and is a tasty inexpensive ingredient for getting your sushi rolling skills up to speed. California rolls are best made and eaten within an hour or two, before the rice dries out and the seaweed get soggy.
Colorful California Rolls instructions
- Cook the rice. Use less water than you would normally, so the rice won't be too moist when making it into sushi rice. Have the ★ seasonings premixed..
- Prepare the ☆ ingredients. Cut the ingredients into appropriate sizes for the roll. Premix ★★..
- Once the rice is cooked, place the rice into a bowl (or ohitsu: a wooden container for cooked rice), add ★ and mix ingredients with cutting motion and cool off well..
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap over the sushi mat. Place a sheet of nori seaweed and spread a layer of sushi rice (amount to your liking) and sprinkle a generous amount of flying fish roe. Lift the sheet off the plastic wrap and flip over..
- With the nori seaweed facing up, place the already prepared ☆ and ★★ ingredients slightly below the middle of the seaweed. Wrap it into one good roll and you're done..
- Cut the roll into easy-to-eat pieces using a wet knife. If it's difficult to cut, try wetting the knife every time you make a cut..
A California roll is a creative American twist on sushi. This page will describe the California Uramaki. Video search results for "California Roll". Royalty-free Stock Footage Clips, Motion Backgrounds, and After Sushi rolls japanese food rotated over white background. California roll is one of the most popular sushi recipes in the United States.