Makizushi (roll sushi). Makizushi is a type of Japanese sushi roll filled with various fillings. The term makizushi refers to the fact that the sushi is rolled—maki means "to roll," and zushi is the conjugated version of the word. Makizushi, or sushi rolls, are very simple to make and can be filled with an array of ingredients, from raw fish to assorted vegetables.
Makizushi is made by wrapping up fillings in rice and nori seaweed. Makizushi is also known as rolled sushi or sushi rolls. This common type of sushi is made from seaweed and vinegared rice filled with different ingredients such as fish and vegetables. You can have Makizushi (roll sushi) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Makizushi (roll sushi)
- You need 4 sheets of seaweed (nori).
- You need 3 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 8 of imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 50 g of boiled eel.
- Prepare 2 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 30 g of white radish sprouts.
- Prepare 20 g of fryingfish roe (tobbiko).
- You need of for sushi vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Thick sushi roll is a kind of sushi with various fillings in it. It has many options in fillings such as seafood, tempura, etc. Makizushi, meaning rolled sushi, is probably the most famous sushi variety. Makizushi (巻き寿司, lit. "rolled sushi") is a type of long cylindrical sushi, usually rolled in nori (seaweed) sheets.
Makizushi (roll sushi) step by step
- To make sushi vinegar, place vinegar, sugar, and salt and mix well. Combine sushi vinegar and cooked rice while it is warm in a bowl..
- Cut a cucumber into 1cm loong stick..
- Spread a bamboo mat and place a sheet of nori on the mat..
- Spread the cooked sushi rice on the top of nori..
- Place the long cucumber on the end side of nori. Place a immitation crab, boiled eel and whiteradish sprouts on it. Add some fryingfish roe on them..
- Roll up the sushirice (step5) with the bamboo mat..
- Cut the roll into small pieces. It's done!.
A thick roll is called 太巻き (Futomaki) and. Makizushi (巻き寿司, "rolled sushi"), norimaki (海苔巻き, "nori roll") or makimono (巻物, "variety of rolls") is a cylindrical piece, formed with the help of a bamboo mat known as a makisu (巻き簾). Making delicious sushi rolls (Maki Sushi) at home is easy with just a few ingredients like tuna Learn how to make delicious Sushi Rolls or Maki Sushi (Hosomaki) at home with step-by-step instructions. Lihat juga resep Makizushi (Sushi Roll) mudah dengan foto langkah enak lainnya. Ura makizushi (inside-out sushi): Maki sushi can also be made with the rice on the outside.