Salmon California Rolls. Delicious Philadelphia and California sushi with salmon and masago caviar on white background, panoramic shot. California roll is an easy sushi roll to make at home. Learn how to make this popular sushi roll that is filled with fresh avocado, crab meat and Japanese mayo.
The California salmon roll recipe is delicious. It is stuffed with salmon, avocado and cucumber. It is one of the classics in all sushi restaurants but with this recipe you can already do it at home. You can cook Salmon California Rolls using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon California Rolls
- Prepare 700 grams of Sushi rice.
- You need 1 of serving Salmon.
- It’s 3 of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 5 of leaves Shiso.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of egg Tamagoyaki.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of sheet Nori seaweed.
Spicy salmon California rolls are made with spicy salmon, cucumber and avocado, which are rolled with sushi rice and nori (seaweed). The crunchy cucumber and creamy avocado are a delicious. Другие популярные результаты. Order online from California Roll Factory on MenuPages. Shaggy dog roll on the left.
Salmon California Rolls instructions
- Put the nori seaweed on the sushi rolling mat, spread the rice on top, then cover with plastic wrap..
- Turn it over, place the fillings on top of the seaweed, then roll it up..
- Top the rolled sushi with salmon, press down on the rolls to shape them, and let sit to allow the flavours penetrate..
- Slice, then top with mayonnaise and shiso to finish..
California combo on the right •spicy •salad •crunch. Cream cheese asparagus, avocado, fresh salmon. Kani, cucumber, avocado I/O with masago and sesame seeds. Salmon, cream cheese and scallions, I/O w/ sesame seeds. Japanese cuisine. salmon sushi roll in chopsticks on a stone plate over concrete surface.