Mini California Roll. How to make mini California rolls. Sushi Restaurant in Mexicali, Baja California. Mi California Roll es un concepto colorido – casual – playero, que nace como un lugar para disfrutar. Другие популярные результаты.
When youre on a California roll! California roll is an easy sushi roll to make at home. Learn how to make this popular sushi roll that is filled with fresh avocado, crab meat and Japanese mayo. You can cook Mini California Roll using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini California Roll
- You need 180 ml of ＊Uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ＊Sushi vinegar.
- You need 10 of pieces Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 1 of Cheese.
- It’s 2 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sushi vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Sesame seeds.
California rolls are best made and eaten within an hour or two, before the rice dries out and the seaweed get soggy. A California roll is a fresh take on traditional Japanese rice rolls. Filled with avocado, crab, and cucumber, it's fresh and crunchy and makes a filling meal. You can use real or imitation crab.
Mini California Roll instructions
- Cook your rice with a little less water than usual. When it is done cooking, add the sushi vinegar and use chopping motions to mix it thoroughly..
- Tear the crab sticks into pieces and mix well with the mayonnaise and 1 teaspoon of sushi vinegar. Cut the avocado into long, thin pieces..
- Spread the rice thinly on the nori seaweed. Turn it over and put on the crab sticks, avocado, and cheese. Roll it all up, being careful not to squish the filling out..
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds and roll the sushi roll in it to finish. Eat it with soy sauce..
Includes sake sushi, unagi sushi, maguro sushi, tako sushi, tamago sushi, ebiko gunkan and mini California maki. California Roll in Toronto is ready to serve you the best in Japanese cuisine. California Roll carries all your favourite appetizers and meals- from Miso Soup and Gyoza to Rainbow Rolls and the. Squeeze down along the way to keep the roll from holding its shape. Transfer the roll onto a cutting board.