Amazingly Delicious California Rolls. Doing A Give Away (Free Sushi Knife!)- All you Have to do Is Subscribe, Like and comment saying done! How to make delicious California rolls. This recipe, coveted by Japanese chefs, came from a three-star sushi restaurant.
You'll watch Hitoshi carefully prepare the ingredients and make a sushi roll that's as beautiful as it is delicious. He'll also reveal the tricks to making great sushi rice. Of all sushi rolls, California rolls are easily my favorite guilty pleasure. You can have Amazingly Delicious California Rolls using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Amazingly Delicious California Rolls
- Prepare 520 grams of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Imitation crab sticks.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Salmon.
- Prepare 1 of Nori seaweed for hand-rolled sushi.
I love the combination of perfectly vinegared sushi rice, toasted seaweed, creamy avocado, crispy cucumber and imitation crab meat – all rolled up and lightly dipped in soy sauce. California roll is one of the most popular sushi recipes in the United States. It's a real Japanese sushi roll with sushi rice wrapped with nori (seaweed) and stuffed with cooked imitation crab meat (or real crab meat), cucumber and avocado. Cover a makisu (sushi rolling mat) with plastic wrap.
Amazingly Delicious California Rolls instructions
- Cook the rice and make into sushi rice. Cool well..
- Once cooled, place a sheet of nori on a sushi rolling mat, lay over a thin layer of sushi rice over the top and sprinkle with some sesame seeds..
- Flip everything over and line the fillings up on top of the nori. Roll everything up tightly..
- Cut with a knife and serve..
Place half of a sheet of the seaweed over the plastic on the mat. Place a handful of rice across the seaweed and spread it evenly over the seaweed. I could eat California Rolls all day long but they are so expensive to buy here! California Rolls are one of my favorite snacks ever, but they are so expensive to buy! It is much cheaper to make your own PLUS you can make a LOT more than what they give you at the store.