Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style. Love California roll sushi, but don't have the nori or rolling mat? Try this simple and fast rice salad. It's easy to swap out ingredients to make it to your liking.
Are you craving California Roll but just don't have the time to wrap them into nice rolls? Then here is a perfect recipe for you! Now we are ready to roll the California roll. You can cook Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style
- Prepare 700 grams of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 1 piece of ★Tuna (sashimi).
- You need 1 piece of ★Salmon (sashimi).
- Prepare 1 of packet ★Crab sticks.
- It’s 10 of ★Boiled shrimp.
- It’s 1 of ★Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of ★Avocado.
- You need 2 of eggs Finely shredded thin omelet.
- Prepare 6 of leaves Shiso.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Mayonnaise.
Sea weed, rough side up, this is a half sea weed with your hand. So now I'm going to show you how to slice. California roll is an easy sushi roll to make at home. Unlike nigiri sushi or other kinds of sushi rolls, California Roll does not include any raw fish.
Deconstructed Sushi California Roll Style step by step
- Make the sushi rice (I'm using sushi powder mix this time). Cut the ★ ingredients into cubes, and finely shred the shiso leaves and nori seaweed..
- Transfer the sushi rice to your dish. Top with sesame seeds, nori, and mayonnaise..
- Spread the cubed ★ ingredients on top, and then the shredded omelet and shiso. Done..
- Eat with wasabi and soy sauce..
See more ideas about California roll, Sushi, California roll sushi. · California roll is an easy sushi roll to make at home. Learn how to make this popular sushi roll that is filled with fresh avocado, crab meat and Japanese California Roll – Poke Style. Heat the vinegar and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. While your brown rice is still warm, pour the vinegar-sugar mixture and soy sauce over it and toss to combine. Another benefit of these deconstructed sushi dishes is that your fish goes a little further, in terms of taste and cost.