California Rolls with Cream Cheese. I often make California roll with cucumber and avocado so when I saw this recipe I was thrilled to try a new version. Unfortunately we didn't like it as much. I thought the cream cheese will add a good flavor but no didn't work for me! sorry.
Les california rolls sont en réalité des makis « à l'envers ». Grabbing both nori and the mat, roll the mat over the filling so the extra space at the bottom touches the other side, squeezing down to make a nice tight roll. Fresh water eel, cream cheese, avocado, eel sauce. You can cook California Rolls with Cream Cheese using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of California Rolls with Cream Cheese
- Prepare 270 ml of White rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆Rice vinegar.
- It’s 3 tsp of ☆Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- You need 1/2 of Cucumber.
- You need 4 stick of Imitation crab sticks.
- It’s 30 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 large of sheets Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 dash of Lemon juice.
California roll with fresh water eel, smelt egg. Deep fired Jalapeno stuffed with salmon, avocado & cream cheese. Deep fried tuna, salmon, yellowtail, white fish, asparagus. Vælg mellem et stort udvalg af lignende scener.
California Rolls with Cream Cheese step by step
- Wash the rice as you would normally, and cook it with a little less water. Add ☆ to a saucepan and turn on the heat, and let it cool once the sugar and salt have dissolved..
- Add the vinegar mixture from step 1 into freshly cooked rice, and mix together as if cutting the rice. It is good to go once the rice has cooled and turned glossy..
- Slice the avocado 5 mm thick, and spritz with a bit of lemon juice to prevent it from changing color. Cut the cucumber vertically into fourths..
- Remove the imitation crab out of its package, and cut the cream cheese into sticks..
- Place the nori seaweed on top of a bamboo sushi mat (if available), and add half of the sushi rice from step 2 on top of the seaweed. Spread it out evenly, and sprinkle with sesame..
- Cover with a piece of plastic wrap larger than the nori seaweed, and flip it over. With the seaweed-side up, line up cream cheese towards the front, and lightly squirt some mayonnaise..
- Add avocado and imitation crab on top of the cream cheese and lightly top with some more mayonnaise..
- Use the plastic wrap to roll up the ingredients. Make sure that the end of the plastic wrap is on the bottom, and shape the roll. Make 1 more roll in the same manner..
- Remove the plastic wrap, slice into easy-to-eat portions, arrange onto plates, and you are done . Enjoy it with wasabi and soy sauce if you'd like ..
Japanese California Roll with eel, avocado, cucumber, cream with Philadelphia cheese, tobiko caviar and Japanese mayonnaise Sushi. Salmon, asparagus, avocado, cream cheese and soybean paper with eel sauce. Combining two favorites: california rolls and nachos! I have this thing for combining my favourite foods into one dish. I'm a fan of french fries dipped in milkshakes/ice cream, but I've never actually combined them.