Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls. Check out our Seasoned Spinach Sushi for a healthy and easy recipe. Click here to find out exactly how to start cooking this tonight! Cook the sushi rice according to the packet instructions.
I'm Denis welcome to YUM YUM COOK. We provide you daily meal ideas. Try cooking these yourself with the recipe provided in the video description. You can have Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls using 11 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls
- You need 1 1/2 cup of short rice.
- It’s 1 tbspn of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine or vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped spinach.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped red bell pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of finely chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
Spinach Sushi Rolls are very verstile! Prep time includes refrigeration (for easy cutting). Adapted from a recipe book, 'Cocktails & Finger Food: A Survival Guide to Easy Entertaining'. Also called Philly Rolls and Japanese Bagel Rolls, these tasty homemade sushi rolls are super simple and only require a few ingredients to make!
Spinach Stuffed Sushi Rolls step by step
- Wash the rice and take a big vessel and boil it..
- Water should not be left in the rice when done and it should be thick too..
- When rice is done and cooked then add butter in it..
- On the other hand take a small bowl and add white wine, salt and sugar in it..
- Mix it well till the sugar is dissolved..
- When the sugar is dissolved properly then pour it in the boiled rice..
- Mix it very well and properly..
- Flame should be switched off and let it cool down..
- On the other hand take a kadhai and heat it..
- Now add bell peppers and chopped spinach..
- Mix it and then add chopped walnuts..
- Mix it very well and then sprinkle the chat masala and again mix it..
- Mixture should be dry but moist, so evaporate all the excess of water by stirring it continously..
- Now when it is dry add grated cheese and mix it properly..
- After that take a big cling wrap and keep it on the counter..
- Now spread the cooked rice on the cling wrap evenly..
- Now stuff the spinach mixture into the cooked rice..
- Now with the help of cling wrap fold the rice spread mixture carefully till the end..
- Likewise make all..
- To set these Sushi rolls,keep these Sushi rolls in the room temperature or in the fridge for ten mins..
- After ten mins cut these Spinach stuffed Sushi rolls by removing the cling wrap..
- Now here our Spinach stuffed Sushi rolls are ready to eat..
- Before serving, you can microwave also for 2 or 3 mins to make it little bit warm..
This roll is an ode to a fresh lox bagel and we can't get enough of it dunked in soy sauce and Sriracaha! To roll the sushi, cover a bamboo sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap. Lay a sheet of nori, rough side up, on the plastic wrap. With wet fingers, firmly pat a thick, even layer of prepared rice over the nori, covering it completely. Slice each noodle roll-up in half with a sharp knife and place, seam side down, in your baking dish.