Inari Sushi (Sushi Rice in Deep Fried Tofu, Aburaage). How to Make AGEDASHI TOFU (Deep Fried Tofu Recipe). It is said that foxes are the messengers of the Inari god and it's believed that they like aburaage. Cut Aburaage and open it like pocket.
Inari Sushi is sushi rice in a pouch made of seasoned aburaage (deep fried thin tofu). It is sweet but it complements the sourness of sushi rice. It is quite simple to make Inari Sushi, particularly when you use store-bought seasoned aburaage. You can have Inari Sushi (Sushi Rice in Deep Fried Tofu, Aburaage) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Inari Sushi (Sushi Rice in Deep Fried Tofu, Aburaage)
- It’s 2 sheets of Aburaage(deep fried tofu).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cooked rice.
- You need of sesame.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sweet vinegar.
- It’s of carrot.
- You need of Green vegetable.
While you can find inari sushi at sushi restaurants, this super simple recipe is here to fulfill your cravings and it's only made up of two simple ingredients: sushi rice and sweet and savory seasoned, deep-fried tofu The plain deep-fried tofu pockets are called "aburaage" and are made of soybeans. Inarizushi is fried tofu pouches filled with sushi rice. The tender and juicy tofu pouches with the dashi stock have a delicate homemade taste. Put on the kitchen gloves and remove the inner container from the rice cooker.
Inari Sushi (Sushi Rice in Deep Fried Tofu, Aburaage) step by step
- Cut Aburaage and open it like pocket..
- Put soy sauce, sugar and water..
- Cook Aburaage till soy sugar sauce is thickened..
- Put sesame and sweet vinegar in cooked rice. And make 4 rice balls..
- Put rice ball in Aburaage pocket. And decorate with green and flower carrot..
- Enjoy 😉.
Put the fresh steamed rice in a shallow bowl. Pour on the sushi vinegar evenly. Sushi rice is stuffed in seasoned Aburaage tofu pouches. Inarizushi is technically sushi, but it is not something you order at nice sushi restaurants. Because it's deep fried, it can be pretty greasy, so it's often prepared boiled in hot water first.