Marinated Sashimi on Rice. Simple salmon, packed with flavor and essential nutrients. Learn how to marinate salmon like in poke, salad, or on crackers! Add in marinate sauce ingredients and bring it.
The marinated "sashimi" excellently matches with steamed rice. Sashimi Tuna is sealed with boiling water first, then marinated in soy sauce flavour before slicing. Very attractive looking sashimi with a white trim. You can have Marinated Sashimi on Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Sashimi on Rice
- It’s of rice (as much as you want).
- Prepare of any sashimi (your favorite one-example, tuna, salmon) (cut into slices).
- Prepare MARINADE: of .
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sake.
- You need TOPPING: of .
- It’s to taste of wasabi paste (as much as you want).
- You need to taste of grated ginger (as much as you want).
- Prepare of shiso leaves for topping.
The block of tuna is marinated in a soy sauce flavoured marinade, making the thin layer of the flavoured flesh around each slice just right to eat. Kaisen Don is a Rice Bowl which some different Sashimi are placed on Sushi Rice. Normally, it's served at Sushi restaurants and popular for lunch. Above photo is using sashimi of Tuna (Maguro), Sea Bream (Tai), Deep-water Shrimp (Ama Ebi), Scallop (Hotate) and soy sauce marinated salmon.
Marinated Sashimi on Rice step by step
- To make the marinade, combine mirin and sake in a saucepan, bring to a simmer and then add soy sauce, bring it to boil and immediately turn off the heat. Let it cool..
- Soak the fish in the marinade for 15~20 mins..
- Arrange the rice in a bowl and place the shiso leaves over the rice, top with the marinated sashimi slices. Pour the sauce over the rice and sashimi. Garnish with the wasabi paste and grated ginger..
Salmon and Tuna sashimi cubes ready for Korean Rice Bowl (Hoedeopbap). Rinse vegetables and cut them into thin strips or slices. Korean Rice bowl topped with tuna and salmon sashimi, lots of green veggies and then drizzled with sweet tangy gochujang sauce. Sashimi lovers will fall all over this delicious Korean spin on sashimi over rice with fresh lettuce, vegetables and masago. Like Bibimbap, you mix in a homemade sweet and spicy gochujang sauce and combine everything together into a one-bowl meal.