Easy Sushi Rice. "Perfect sushi starts with perfect rice. For that you will need a good recipe and some care. The rice was cooked well, but it was way too sweet and vinegary for my taste.
This is the same sticky rice found at your favorite sushi restaurants that you can roll, bowl. Picking your Rice for this Sushi Rice Recipe. Japanese eat rice that is more glutinous than some other asian countries. You can have Easy Sushi Rice using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Sushi Rice
- You need 540 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 10 ml of Kombu.
- It’s 80 of to 90 ml Sushi vinegar.
The more glutinous a rice is, the better it sticks together making it easier to pick. The only Sushi Rice Recipe we make and I am no Sushi Chef! I've simplified the recipe as easy as possible for anyone to attempt making Homemade Sushi at home! Perfectly cooked Sushi Rice (酢飯) is fundamental in making authentic sushi and exploring This authentic sushi rice recipe is easy to make at home.
Easy Sushi Rice step by step
- Make the sushi vinegar. Refer to. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143346-easy-sushi-vinegar-for-storing.
- Rinse the rice 30 minutes before you plan to cook it and drain it in a sieve. Put the rice in the rice cooker, add water up to to the appropriate line, put in the konbu seaweed and switch on..
- When the rice is cooked, take it out into a handai (sushi tub). Add the sushi vinegar, and mix while fanning the rice grains..
- You can make 4 futomaki (fat sushi rolls). For each futomaki you will need 250 g of rice; for a mid-sized sushi roll you'll need about 150 g of rice..
Follow my basic tutorial for perfect sushi rice. Master the art of making sushi rice with this easy tutorial. With the right technique, making sushi rice at home is a piece of cake. Here's my step-by-step process for making the best sushi rice from. This basic sticky sushi rice recipe is easy to make in a rice cooker, Instant Pot, or on the stovetop.