Sushi Rice Made with Yuzu Citrus Juice! Easy and Delicious!. Make the Best sushi rice you've ever had – impress your friends and family, with our "Authentic" and "So Simple" Japanese sushi rice recipe ! This Pickled Turnip with Yuzu is easy and quick to make and it's a perfect Tsukemono to serve any Japanese meal! The scent of yuzu is quite refreshing!
Two-color Namasu, A Make-ahead Daikon Radish And Carrot Salad Just Bento. Perfect sushi starts with perfect rice. Here's an easy recipe for Japanese sushi rice. You can cook Sushi Rice Made with Yuzu Citrus Juice! Easy and Delicious! using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Rice Made with Yuzu Citrus Juice! Easy and Delicious!
- You need 100 ml of Yuzu citrus (juice).
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 540 ml of Uncooked white rice.
- It’s 1 small of piece Kombu.
For best results, use starchy short or medium-grain rice. Some people prefer their sushi rice less seasoned and there might be differences in strength and flavor between various brands of rice vinegar. Just because you don't make sushi doesn't mean you shouldn't learn how to make homemade sushi rice. It's a wonderful summer side dish for any grilled meat and perfect for picnics since it Fork and fan rice on a cooking sheet while mixing in seasoned rice vinegar until cooled.
Sushi Rice Made with Yuzu Citrus Juice! Easy and Delicious! step by step
- Juice the leftover yuzu after you use their zest for something else. Remove the seeds, and put into a storage container. You can use the juice like vinegar. There are so many uses for this, such as in a dipping sauce for gyoza dumplings, in sweets, or cocktail drinks. You can also blend with other citrus juices such as lemon or orange..
- Put the yuzu juice and sugar in a pot. Bring to a boil for a second, then turn off the heat. Then mix with a chopstick until the sugar is dissolved. The sushi vinegar is done!.
- Rinse the rice, and cook in a rice cooker with the konbu seaweed and water. Use a little less water than you usually would for firm rice..
- Spread the freshly cooked rice on a large plate, and mix with a rice paddle to evaporate the water. Sprinkle the sushi vinegar evenly little by little over the rice as you mix. The sushi rice is done..
- We used the rice for hand rolls. This one has salmon in it. We fight over the delicious fillings..
- This is a negitoro (fatty tuna and green onion)..
Yuzu is a citrus that isn't eaten straight, but is used as a souring ingredient through the use of it's juice and zest. The flavor is reminicent somewhere between The result: pure deliciousness. There will be upcoming recipes featuring the yuzu, but for now we raise our glasses and toast to one of our favorite. This post may contain affiliate links. Made with fresh yuzu zest and togarashi chili peppers, this chili paste is easy to make and delicious.