Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚. Please support my channel by subscribing, liking and commenting. See recipes for Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 too. Poke is a traditional Hawaiian salad of raw fish marinated in soy sauce, sesame oil etc.
If you do not like loud eating, chewing and whispering, please do not watch. This is a classic Korean dish that has beautiful vegetables and fish that is topped with a tangy and spicy gochujang sauce. If you like poke bowls, you'll. You can have Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚
- It’s 20 pieces of Shrimp sashimi.
- You need 400 g of Tuna sashimi (cut into cubes).
- You need 2 tbsp of Salmon Roe.
- It’s 100 g of Crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (shredded).
- You need 1 of Carrot (shredded).
- You need 2 of Avocado (cut into cubes).
- You need 50 g of Assorted nuts (chopped).
- You need 2 cups of Japanese rice.
- It’s 3 cups of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Sashimi seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Japanese soya sauce.
- Prepare 1.5 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger (grated).
Perhaps another way to describe this type of Korean Rice Bowl with Sashimi is Sashimi Bibimbap. And in many ways, I would say this dish is similar to bibimbap. Both start with rice and then veggies on top and then you mix it altogether with gochujang sauce. This Korean sashimi rice bowl doesn't really prepare the raw fish in any way itself, but it is then combined with rice, salad and a sweet-spicy sauce which makes for a delicious combination.
Sashimi Poke Rice Bowl🍣🍚 step by step
- In a bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, Japanese soya sauce, honey and ginger.
- Add the tuna sashimi, shrimp sashimi, carrot, cucumber and toss with the sashimi seasoning. Let the mixture sit in the fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour..
- Wash the rice and cook it with water in a rice cooker. Mix the sushi vinegar by combining vinegar with sugar and salt. When the rice is cooked, stir it well, leave it until warm and stir evenly in the sushi vinegar. Then stir in the mayonnaise and set aside.
- To serve, scoop the sushi rice into bowls, top with the marinated tuna, shrimp, cucumber, carrot. Add additional desirable toppings such as crab meat, salmon roe, avocado etc.. Sprinkle some chopped nuts on top and serve.
Despite my initial skepticism, I've grown to love Buddha bowls, this month's theme. A poke bowl is based upon raw marinated fish, typically Ahi or Yellowfin tuna, that's cubed and layered up with a satisfying serving of sticky rice and power-packed pickles. But, before you go thinking it's just sashimi or ceviche in a bowl (it kind of is), look to the USA for confirmation that there's more to it. Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls made with chunks of fresh tuna, avocado, cucumbers, spicy mayo, scallions cut on the bias served on a bed of steamed rice. Poke bowl is made with super cold tuna or fish served over warm sushi rice, brown rice or black rice.