Gomoku Chirashizushi. This video shows how to cook gomoku chirashizushi with minimum effort. Chirashi Sushi (we say Chirashizushi in Japan) is a bright and colorful sushi that the Japanese eat Each region in Japan serves a slightly different version of Chirashi Sushi with various ingredients and. This Japanese recipe for chirashizushi, also known as scattered sushi, is a special-occasion dish served on plates or in bowls with colorful toppings.
Enjoy Chirashizushi sushi in no time with MIZKAN Gomoku Chirashizushi Sushi Mix Base. Simply mix this base to boiled rice and serve it with your favorite sashimi, egg and. Gomoku Sushi is a type of Chirashi or "scattered" sushi, where ingredients like vegetables and seafood are scattered onto or into sushi rice. "Chirashizushi" is known as scattered sushi and is served on plates or bowls with colorful toppings. You can cook Gomoku Chirashizushi using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gomoku Chirashizushi
- Prepare of [Toppings].
- Prepare 1/2 of (approximately 70 g) carrot.
- Prepare 4 of dried shiitake mushroom.
- You need 50 g of lotus root.
- You need 2 sheets of deep fried tofu.
- You need 1 tub of koya tofu (freeze-dried tofu).
- It’s 250 mL of Dashi : (A).
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce: (A).
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar: (A).
- You need 200 mL of Liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms: (A).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mirin: (A).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sake: (A).
- Prepare 2 of egg with 1 tbsp starch dissolved in 2 tbsp water.
- You need of Sakura denbu (mashed and seasoned fish with white flesh, optional).
- You need 8 of boiled prawn.
- You need of Snow peas: Adjust to suit your needs (boiled, optional).
- It’s of [Sushi Rice].
- It’s 700 g of uncooked rice.
- You need 700 mL of water.
- It’s 80 mL of vinegar.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
It's often cooked for celebrating special occasions, such as festivals and birthdays. You can use your favorite sushi toppings. Tonight, my husband and I made gomoku chirashi again. As I mentioned in my previous entry, gomoku chirashi is a type of sushi you can easily make at home.
Gomoku Chirashizushi instructions
- [Ingredients and toppings] Slice boiled prawns into halves..
- Soak shiitake mushrooms and freeze-dried tofu to reconstitute them. If you have a microwave oven, microwave shiitake mushrooms and water for 3 minutes and leave them 15 minutes at room temperature..
- Cut a carrot and some freeze-dried tofu into thin strips. Slice shiitake mushrooms. Slice lotus root into quarter circles. Soak the lotus root in vinegared water to remove bitterness. Then drain the vinegared water..
- Keep 50 mL of the liquid after soaking shiitake mushrooms..
- Put [*A] in a pot and add carrot, shiitake mushrooms, freeze-dried tofu, lotus roots and deep-fried tofu in the pot. Boil down over medium heat while sometimes mixing..
- Beat the eggs. Heat a frying pan. Grease it with a few drops oil. Spread the beaten egg over the pan and cook over medium-high heat. Slice the cooked egg into thin strips..
- [Sushi rice] Prepare warm rice. To learn how to cook warm rice, check this page..
- Dissolve sugar and salt in vinegar and add to the warm rice. Mix them gently..
- Add the simmered ingredients to the rice and mix them gently..
- Serve in a bowl. Sprinkle sliced egg and denbu. Sprinkle boiled snow peas and prawns..
This plant-based Chirashizushi(ちらし寿司, literally "scattered sushi") has seasoned vegetables and mushrooms mixed into sushi rice, before being covered in vibrant snap peas, marinated peppers. Chirashi, also called chirashizushi (ちらし寿司) is one of my favorite Japanese meals. We are a local setup (formerly known as Sumo-Ya) that's Chirashizushi Shou. Grilled eel, shrimp, crab stick, smoked salmon, and tamago. A bed of sushi rice topped with a selection of fish & seafood.